IMG_1200 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6257 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6256 (resized).jpeg
Thumbnail (resized).png
IMG_20240228_124335477 (resized).jpg
66277047031__BE249FBD-B8DB-45D1-8EC8-5FE147B2324B (resized).jpeg
IMG_6646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6619 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slinger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 10 years ago

Just picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. Do you guys play yours as 3 ball or 5 ball? Mine showed up set to 5 ball and it is kind of on the fringe of those early SS machines that people still set to 5 ball. I'm torn. Best I've done is 2.2 million, but I kind of feel like I'm cheating.

#99 10 years ago

Nice ball Treibj !!! Next settings question. What do you guys have your extra ball points set at? Mine showed up at 170,000 - 560,000 - 850,000. This seems slightly low, but the apron card says the 1st one should be at 900,000 which is pretty high. Trying to get this dialed in so as to set comparable high score marks. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#107 10 years ago

I've been thinking that the coolest part of FG is the sound effects and that it would really benefit from a nicer speaker system. Has anyone done any upgrades to the sound system that they could speak on? Thanks!

#111 10 years ago

Troubleshooting question time. The single drop target near the top right has started to act strange on mine. After it comes up, it will reengage the coil and push it up even further, usually 3 times, before it settles down into its natural position. I thought it would have been an EOS switch issue, but that appears to be set exactly as it should be. Any other ideas? Thanks!

4 months later
#190 9 years ago

File this under "what have I done?". Had my FG for about a year now. Up until recently never realized I was missing the strobe flasher. When I found there was a connector tucked in the wiring run, I figured out what was missing and since my machine had to be complete, recently purchased a full setup (with bracket and cylinder) pulled from a shopped out machine. Plugged it in today and I'm finding the strobe really annoying. How many of you have turned off the strobe on your machine or is this something I'll learn to love?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slinger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-gordon-saviors-of-the-universe-club?tu=Slinger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.