8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by gdonovan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 8 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

wanted

Flash Gordon | Parts (Any Condition) | Wanted

Added: March 25th, 2021 Ended: May 14th, 2021

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for the following parts for a Bally Flash Gordon. Any condition is fine.
    -Spinners & mount bracket
    -Shooter lane cover
    -Apron
    -Shooter Rod & all associated parts
    -In/Out lane guides
    -spinner protection posts
    -Any metal supporting bushings/parts (for the plastics)
    -Wood that goes around the playfield
    -Brackets that hold the bottom playfield to the top playfield.

Basically anything that has to do with the playfield or shooter lane that you want to sell.

Nothing has to work or look nice.

Also, if you live in or close to Connecticut and have an empty cabinet of any game the FG playfield would fit in, I would be interested as well.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

New Haven, CT, US

Seller insights

These are Green5's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Green5's stats page

#2 8 months ago

Cliffy sells the ramps, lower guides and outhole protector.

#3 8 months ago

So i had a populated pf recently. I stole parts off it, daditude has the remains so might ask him about some of this. I did steal most of the major assemblies off it as well as the apron. Problem is I have two old ballys (EDB and FG) that are way down in the queue to fix up and was saving the parts in case I need anything.

#4 8 months ago
    Quoted from dung:

So i had a populated pf recently. I stole parts off it, daditude has the remains so might ask him about some of this. I did steal most of the major assemblies off it as well as the apron. Problem is I have two old ballys (EDB and FG) that are way down in the queue to fix up and was saving the parts in case I need anything.

How was the upper playfield? Mines a mess, lower is great.

#5 8 months ago

I have Flash Gordon parts and both playfields.

2 weeks later
    #6 7 months ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

How was the upper playfield? Mines a mess, lower is great.

CPR just released their reproduction playfields. Just snagged one. They look great!

#7 7 months ago
    Quoted from Green5:

CPR just released their reproduction playfields. Just snagged one. They look great!

I just purchased one yesterday, I'm actually considering building a second FG with the left over parts I have.

#8 7 months ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I just purchased one yesterday, I'm actually considering building a second FG with the left over parts I have.

A worthy endeavor to save another with your left over parts. Fantastic game.

1 week later
    #9 7 months ago
    Quoted from Green5:

A worthy endeavor to save another with your left over parts. Fantastic game.

How are you making out? Already snagged a lower cabinet for use and collecting a pile of parts. If you need the lower wire lane guides I'm making a set out of stainless wire and can make a spare set.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside