Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by boo32
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I don't see a setting in the book about how to disable an Extra Ball - so I'll assume it's ON. That might be my mistake.
I see the light below the saucer light up for Extra Ball - but it never awards one.
A link to a rulesheet would be great.
Thanks for any tips on this.

#2 4 years ago

One way is knock all 3 in line drops on right then hit the target for the extra ball.

#3 4 years ago

As far as I know, the only extra ball is via the standup target behind the 3 inline drop targets on the lower right of the game (aka, the Wood Beast). I believe the EB light you're looking at is just the indicator for the Wood Beast extra ball. I understand why you'd think it's tied to the scoop, though.

#4 4 years ago

Switch 30 will need to be on for the extra ball to be awarded after hitting the target behind the 3 inline drops.

#5 4 years ago

I checked Switch30 and it's ON.
With glass off - I knocked down the 3 drop down targets, the Extra Ball light comes on and then I hit the standup at the end. The light goes out, but no indication I got an extra ball. When that ball drains - I move to next ball. I repeated it several times during a game - still just got 5 balls.

Thanks

#6 4 years ago

I am curious if you have it set on 5 balls if it doesn't award you an extra ball? All of the FG games I have played have been set on three ball.

#7 4 years ago

You also need to set the self test setting 16 or 17 to 3

#8 4 years ago

Good thought. I changed 31/32 and played a 3 ball game. Then played one and hit the targets, etc...
Still just played 3 balls.
But that got me reading the book and I noticed my manual was missing a page. IPDB helped out with the missing page "4A topic I" - my setting 16 was set to 0 (not a valid setting). I set to 3 and now I get the extra ball. Turns out you can earn one in the saucer too (setting 17).

Thanks for helping me think through this.

I didn't see epotech's post until I posted mine.
Thanks to everybody.

1 month later
#9 4 years ago

I am having the same problem. Are setting 16 and 17 reached through the self test button? What setting did you use on setting 17 to get the extra ball at the saucer?

#10 4 years ago

Thanks for the good tips. I set 16 and 17 to three. The inline targets and the scoop now both award the extra ball. The only thing now is the extra ball light below the scoop no longer lights. Any ideas?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside