Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dasvis
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.07.09 PM (resized).png
    screen_remove (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 4.27.21 PM (resized).png
    Screen_Pic_6_(resized).JPG
    Screen_Pic_5_(resized).JPG
    Screen_pic_4_(resized).JPG
    Screen_pic_3_(resized).JPG
    Screen_pic_2_(resized).JPG
    Screen__pic_1_(resized).JPG
    Screen_Pic_00_(resized).JPG
    Screen_Pic_0_(resized).JPG
    DSC04605_(resized).JPG
    DSC04597_(resized).JPG
    DSC04596_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 6 years ago

Favorited.

I've never played a bingo machine but hope to own one someday. I saw two or three bingo machines at the PHOF last time I was there... didn't have the time to play them though.

#34 6 years ago

Yeah. They looked boring to me in the past with the holes and no pop bumpers or flippers. I became interested when I found they have gambling strategy and that you can change the numbers, cards or slides after playing each ball.

Is yours set to pay out in coins like a slot machine? That would be fun to see all the coins pouring out when you win.

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from okorange:

Fever, man I wish you would have posted this just a little sooner. I just had a truck load of bingos leave Ogden for Denver on Wednesday. I could have given you a great deal...

Darn, I would have been interested in one.

Quoted from BlackCatBone:

This is the good way to sample a bunch of different games:

http://www.bingo.joopriem.nl

Perfect! I installed and tried it out. It gives me a chance to learn the different games to get a better idea which one to get. Thanks.

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

Quoted from BlackCatBone:
    This is the good way to sample a bunch of different games:

http://www.bingo.joopriem.nl

Perfect! I installed and tried it out. It gives me a chance to learn the different games to get a better idea which one to get. Thanks.

Which one(s) do you recommend I start playing? Which are the most common, fun or popular titles?

#42 6 years ago

Here is a screenshot showing the available games for download/play. Which ones would be good? Night Club isn't one of the available games.

I installed Bingo Gameroom and played Beach Beauty. Very cool and it's free but you can donate and I plan to do that.

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 4.27.21 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-01-27 at 4.27.21 PM (resized).png

#48 6 years ago

First thing I notice when I play these Bingo Gameroom bingos is I can't nudge! Is there a lot of nudging with the real life bingo machines trying to get the ball to the holes you want?

Also does anyone know which bingos are set up at PHOF? I saw 2 or 3 of them available for play but didn't have time to take note of the names or try them out. I'd like to learn to play the same bingos on Bingo Gameroom that PHOF has before playing the real ones.

Quoted from bingopodcast:

Sorry about that, I thought he had already done Night Club.

Cool! Beach Beauty is a fun, but difficult game (at least, for me). The wild pockets allow you to reposition the number into any corresponding colored number on the backglass, which allows me to make some spectacular errors in judgement.

Big Show is similar to Night Club, but has three different colors (triple deck scoring) - the three colors correspond to connective lines on the bingo card.

You may also wish to try Miss America Deluxe, Double Header, and when you're ready for something completely different, County Fair.

I am about as far from impartial as you can get, but I'd say most in his list are very good games.

I'll give the games you recommended a try. I haven't won a game on Beach Beauty so it's not easy!

Quoted from NoQuarters:

Try Palm Springs - I had that game and it was very fun to play. The Hold feature is very cool.

I'll give that one a try too.

#50 6 years ago

I didn't know about nudging with the arrow keys! Very cool.

There is a Miss America Deluxe. Seems to be the same game. I'm going to practice with it for my next PHOF visit lol.

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.07.09 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.07.09 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-your-bingo-games-tips-for-the-newbie?tu=pinballfever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.