9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dommer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Have a DMD with the the right two columns out due to broken connections. I soldered them and they worked for a little bit then went out again. Is there a better way to get a good connection going?
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Electrical conducting epoxy from an auto parts store.

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Electrical conducting epoxy from an auto parts store.
    LTG : )™

thanks for the info. is there a specific brand or brands you can recommend? just in case the two auto parts store i live near don't know what i'm talking about or they don't have it and i have to order it?

#4 9 years ago

It would probably be sold as rear window defroster repair epoxy. The silver type costs more than the copper. I have only used the silver so not sure if the copper works as good.

#5 9 years ago

both auto parts store i checked did not have anything conductive. would this work or is there a different brand/type i should get?
    ebay.com link: Backglass Defroster Power Tab Repair and Antenna Rapair Kit Conductive Epoxy

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-broke-dmd-connectors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.