5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by paul_8788
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

I have the same issue with the Stern shaker in my Deadpool LE. Loud jackhammer noise, little to no shake. I think Stern shakers used to have the bolt across the top, not sure why they don't anymore. Opened it up to tighten the bolt and was unpleasantly surprised.

I am approaching it as a defective part and am having my distrib talk to Stern about it. If that goes nowhere I'll try your fix out, or just buy a PBL shaker and stick to those from now on. Although the last PBL motor I bought seemed to no longer be designed to offset the weights to reduce the shake (only one hole for the set screw). Not sure if that is a new trend.

Dear shaker motor sellers: Please have the bolt and the ability to offset the weights so owners can adjust to their preference. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fix-for-stern-shaker-rattle?tu=paul_8788 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.