(Topic ID: 20216)

Fitting a Pin in a Honda Civic or Accord

By mrSATURN2012

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

007.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwiz1985.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

I can vouch for the Honda fit! I got a 2011! Deceptively large inside when you put the seats down...but its super tight! Forget any widebodies, My Embryon is simply too large in the back there! A standard size pin would work no problem! Just got to be careful when loading/unloading, can easily break something on the pin or car.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from iepinball:

Are you certain of that? I fit a Haunted House, both body and head, into my 2009 Fit.

I'm a 6.3" guy so I ride with the seats all the way back so I couldnt spare the leg room. Both haunted house and embryon pins are F$%$&ing heavy and wide, i didn't want to risk damaging my car, after measuring the inside, it could (reinterate COULD) fit but the difficulty to load/unload increases. Instead we took my buddies Honda Pilot to get my Embryon and I flipped for gas!

My fiance has a 2012 civic, and pfft no way, measuring tape says it would barly fit, but you need to close the doors and that takes inches off the sides. the trunk is too low to fit in there.

To the Fit's credit (I owned a 2008 and now a 2011) I can fit my bass guitar stack and a few powered monitors in there without breaking a sweat. Flipping amazing how much you can put back there, just not as easy with a big huge box such as a pinball.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from Spybryon:

Curios, Pinwiz and Troz or other guys with Honda Fits need to seperate the head from the playfield to fit it or just folded down is enough?

Yup, separate the head will help on headroom, but with a standard pin measurement wise folding it down will work fine. 2008 fits were the first gen in the states, and from 2009- present is the newer body style that has a few cubic feet more of interior space and different a-frame.

Honestly its better to separate the top box because where the headliner meets the hatback opening it curves down, so you lose about 3-4 inches I want to say of vertical room at the opening, but you get it back once its nside the car, again too difficult to load/unload without risking breaking, scratching, puncturing something. I love my Fit too much to have it damaged.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinwiz1985.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fitting-a-pin-in-a-honda-civic-or-accord?tu=pinwiz1985 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.