big-wheel-1.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 9.48.29 PM.png
WOZ.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 10.19.24 PM.png
z9u0-1432440021-38698-full.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago

Two months ago I gave up 99% of processed sugar. I make sure I eat breakfast now and I've also been using my fitness pal. I'm down 20 pounds without much other effort. I expect to lose a lot more now that the weather is warmer and I can get out on my road bike.

I'm sticking my toe back in the water with weight training. It's been a long time. I'm finding the right club and I'll probably need to work with a trainer a few times to figure out what to do.

1 week later
#97 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

More zumba this morning and then Hardcore, Oh I love Hardcore, rolling ab crunches are so painful!

I had the new and improved Centerflank wrapped around my head in a bizarre wrestling hold at 2 Am on Sunday morning. I can attest to the fact that his pictures aren't photoshopped like I originally suspected.

Although I really felt like I was about to get him up in the air over my shoulder before it was broken up by a humorless security guard.

2 weeks later
#145 8 years ago

Lots of sugar in those sauces, I avoid those. I'll use a little french dressing (very little) to liven up salads, but that's it for sugary sauces.

1 month later
#282 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

On a side note I spend at least half my day behind a desk but I have a stand up work station so I never sit. If any of you guys sit all day at work you should look into a stand up workstation... It's a game changer

Pictures?

#295 8 years ago

Funny, at first I thought that said, "You'd lose 155.7 lbs in 5 weeks", and I thought, wow, you'd be like an infant!

3 months later
#321 8 years ago

I weighed in the other day, 70 pounds down. A friend of mine interviewed me for his podcast. You can find it here:
http://www.gardenfork.tv/how-mike-lost-50-pounds-gf-radio

I've started working on some body weight exercises and I was hoping for technique advice.

Planks: Am I better off doing one long plank as long as I can hold it? Or am I better off doing 3 - 5 reps of 20 - 30 seconds?

Push-ups: Similar question. I've started doing them. I do them until I fail. Then I go on to my knees until I fail. And then I get up in position and slowly lower to the floor until I fail. Any advice on these or am I good to go until I can rip of 30 of them without a problem?

Biceps: Any advice on working them without any equipment? I'm still 270 and pull-ups are still beyond me. Any other ideas?

#324 8 years ago

The lighter you get the easier it's going to be for me to helicopter you over my head at Terry's.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fitness-club?tu=dkpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.