FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_048.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_007.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_005.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_017.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_016.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_027.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_046.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_043.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 10 years ago

I spoke with him the other day. He said he needed a few days to strip everything down and would be getting back to me on Friday with prices.

#45 10 years ago

I tried to call jack friday afternoon but no answer. I am guessing it may take him a bit to strip things out? Is there a good time to catch him in the shop or at his phone?

#71 10 years ago

I sold my old pf on ebay for $450 approximately 7 mins after i posted it. This pf appears to be quite a bit rougher than mine was, but epay would likely fetch you the biggest audience.

I'd say it is worth $250 to someone looking to restore (if restorable). Worth $150 as a wall hanger.

#104 10 years ago

translite showed up yesterday, but still waiting on the boat.

My translite is nicer than this one, so if anyone wants the trans that came out of this game shoot me a PM and we can work it out. It is still usable, I was just hoping for an upgrade for the one I currently have in my restored game.

#110 10 years ago

I was not complaining or saying anything bad BR, just stating that my trans that I already have is nicer so if anyone wants this one to PM me and we can work it out.

I am waiting on the boat from shipping still, but hoping it will arrive today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fishtales-parting-out-parts-4-sale?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.