FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_048.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_007.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_005.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_017.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_016.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_027.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_046.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_043.JPG
There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

I would be interested in both bare playfields. LMK if they are available. PM sent also

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

BR , many thanks for helping our friend Jack! He got screwed to the wall by what used to be Greene Coin with this pin. He is using some of those parts on my pins . You have once again proven what a true friend to many that you are. Thanks again!

My Pleasure .. Jack has been a Pin head Friend and the Best Pinball Technician a Person could ask for .. When he had his Heart Attack in 2011 , I was Stumped ! No where to Turn 4 Repair's

Item's Sold & Paid for Today .. I'm Going thru my PM's ,, Stay Alert !! You Snooz - You Loose ..

1. Plunger Reel Caster and 1 of my HS2 LED Police Flasher Kits ( my Kit's arrive 2-morrow )
2. The Coin door w/ all wires , Install , Plug & Play
3. The Translite & the Boat P/F wood w/ the 2 metal prongs that hold the captive ball ..
4. Jack Sold the Reel Mechanism on the p/f , lock bar & the cabinet lock bar tie down (thang)
5. L brackets in the corners on the backbox

#53 10 years ago

Would you consider selling the L brackets in the corners on the backbox.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from wbarcume:

L-Bracket's ( Explain ,, ) Also the P/F pull out slider System is going in The Banker's HS2

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from wbarcume:

PM sent ,, I lOOked behind my BSD and Know what you mean ..

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from wbarcume:

Sold ,, Paid-N-Full ....
---------------------------------------------

Does anyone Need the Fish Topper ?
The Ramps on the Boat P/F ?
Speaker/DMD Panel ?
Back board Plastic Panel ? etc ..........

#57 10 years ago

Do you still have the back box speakers or they gone already ?

#58 10 years ago

PM sent

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from wbarcume:

Do you still have the back box speakers or they gone already ?

You Don't want these ... Go to Radio Shak and get you 2 -- 4 ohm Speaker's ...

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Sold ,, Paid-N-Full ....
---------------------------------------------
Does anyone Need the Fish Topper ?
The Ramps on the Boat P/F ?
Speaker/DMD Panel ?
Back board Plastic Panel ? etc ..........

Depending on price I could use a spare ramp as well. You have recently pmd me about my other part.

#61 10 years ago

how bout the shooter handle thinking about doing a power coat job on one

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Depending on price I could use a spare ramp as well. You have recently pmd me about my other part.

PM sent ..

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

how bout the shooter handle thinking about doing a power coat job on one

It's SOLD !!! 15 member's Wanted that Reel Shooter ..

#64 10 years ago

Item's Ship'd today as follow's ... I have a few more to ship 2-morrow ..

The Coin door ,Lock down bar - Lock bar assembly , Reel Mech on the P/f , The Boat and Translite

-- More item's 2-morrow .. Here's a Few Pict's of some Parts that I brought Home ,, Everything

FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_020.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_020.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_040.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_040.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_022.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_022.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_028.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_028.JPG

#65 10 years ago

A few more ,,

FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_030.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_030.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_031.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_031.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_032.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_032.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_033.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_033.JPG

#66 10 years ago

and the P/F , Speaker / DMD Panel are ok , All the Chrome Habitrail's , and a Better Pict- of the Truth Meter w/ Spinner mech- included ..

FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_041.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_041.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_043.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_043.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_046.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_046.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_027.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_027.JPG

#67 10 years ago

sent a PM this morn on the fish and the playfield. LMK what you think the stuff is worth.

#68 10 years ago

I just Sold the Fish Topper w/ kicker and a back box Knocker assembly ..

The P/F has insert wear but it could be Fixed or Used as a Wall hanger .. Should I Run an Auction on it ? Highest bidder get's it .. Figure in $ 30.00 for Ship'n to ..

#69 10 years ago

I want the reel plastic?

#70 10 years ago

You let me know what you decide. Not a big deal either way.

#71 10 years ago

I sold my old pf on ebay for $450 approximately 7 mins after i posted it. This pf appears to be quite a bit rougher than mine was, but epay would likely fetch you the biggest audience.

I'd say it is worth $250 to someone looking to restore (if restorable). Worth $150 as a wall hanger.

#72 10 years ago

If that apron is structurally identical to a TAF, I might be interested in it....can anybody confirm this?

#73 10 years ago

Whysnow , You bought the Trans and the Boat P/F ,, The Trans is in a Tube Ship'd separate , Here's the Boat I sent you ,, You can take it apart ..

Here's the cabinet ,, Yes it's 4-Sale for $ 300.00 or Best Offer ..

FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_016.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_016.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_017.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_017.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_005.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_005.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_007.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_007.JPG

#74 10 years ago

If you seriously think that rough old playfield is worth more than $100 plus shipping, then you can count me out. It would cost every bit of $800-$1000 to get it useable/restored. I will wait for CPR to get theirs done. Mine can be restored but I would rather do a swap than have it down for 6 months while my field is getting fixed.That's the only reason I would buy that playfield.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

If that apron is structurally identical to a TAF, I might be interested in it....can anybody confirm this?

lOOks to be the Same ,, but I'm Not Sure .. and the p/f -- I'm Not Pushing it , Just listed it ..

Nice Wall hanger tho ..

#76 10 years ago

CRNUCKS just gave me a call from Kelowna British Columbia, Canada ,, He bought himself an FT and needed some Light boards and plastics ,, etc ... We talked Pinball for over an Hr , Nice Guy !!

I made him a Package Deal ,, Everything on the Towel for ( a Dam Fair Price )

We made the deal where he Pay's for the Ship'n by a Phone call .. Talk to Ya 2-morrow Rob ...

FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_048.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_048.JPG

#77 10 years ago

You spoke of the speaker panel last night, is it still to be had/

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Out-West:

Yes it's available my Out_West friend !! You want it ?

#79 10 years ago

What a pleasure to deal with Black_Rose. I really enjoyed the conversation. Thank you for taking the time to work out such a "dam fair price" I'm happy and look forward to fixing up my first pin...you are helping to rejuvenate another pin.
Again thanks and cheers, I'll be sitting here in my igloo waiting for your call. lol

#80 10 years ago

Out-West said:

Yes it's available my Out_West friend !! You want it ?

The Speaker / DMD Panel is Sold !! Out_West I'll have it Ship'd Yr way to Sunny Calif- 2morrow .

I wrapped it between an Egyptian 900 ct Cotton Pillow Case , then Stern cardboard .. Oh Yea !!

I gave it a Good Cleaning w/ Novus 2 .. Nice & Clean !!

FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_050.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_050.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_051.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_051.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_053.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_053.JPG

#81 10 years ago

Part's that are Left to sell ..

The Apron , All the Chrome Habitrail's , Stretch the Truth Assembly w/ spinner , Coin door board

Fishing Reel Plastic ( no Crack's but has a curled decal edge ) , Back board Plastic ( LIE )

Caster's Club Fishing Contest Today ( Full metal Assembly ) , P/F , and The Cabinet ..

#82 10 years ago

BR

Is the playfield apron still for sale?

Thanks
Buddy

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

BR
Is the playfield apron still for sale?
Thanks
Buddy

Yes Sir it is !!! Call me I'm up for a bit longer .. Tired

#84 10 years ago

Do you mean these ? Or the 2 that hold the Light board secure ? I need to know !!!!

FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_001.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_001.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_002.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_002.JPG FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_003.JPGFishTales_Part_out_parts_left_003.JPG

#85 10 years ago

Im still interested in the fishing reel plastic?

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Do you mean these ? Or the 2 that hold the Light board secure ? I need to know !!!!

I need the ones in the frist pic, there should be 4 total, one in each corner. They hold the back box together.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Im still interested in the fishing reel plastic?

Ok , You Pay 4 the Ship'n and we can set a price .. I'll PM you my cell #

Quoted from wbarcume:

I need the ones in the frist pic, there should be 4 total, one in each corner. They hold the back box together.

Gotcha , I get those today ,, the bolts & screws also ..

#88 10 years ago

Bump ,,, anyone Need anything else ? I'm work-n on the Boat Double Ramp 2-nite .. It's Sold !!

Pict's Later ..

Part's that are Left to sell ..

The Apron , All the Chrome Habitrail's , Stretch the Truth Assembly w/ spinner , Coin door board

Fishing Reel Plastic ( no Crack's but has a curled decal edge ) , Back board Plastic ( LIE )

Caster's Club Fishing Contest Today ( Full metal Assembly ) , P/F , and The Cabinet ..

#89 10 years ago

$150 shipped for the playfield ??? St Louis area.

#90 10 years ago

Is the catapult assembly available?

Catapult.JPGCatapult.JPG

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Speaker / DMD Panel is Sold !! Out_West I'll have it Ship'd Yr way to Sunny Calif- 2morrow .

Darn it, I had asked about that DMD panel a week ago!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fishtales-parting-out-parts-4-sale#post-925262

Shows what I get for not checking Pinside for a few days.

How about those flipper opto interrupters?

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from lotsapins:

$150 shipped for the playfield ??? St Louis area.

The p/f has ball guides , gi's still in place , it will take me 4 hr's to Strip it front and back .. I'll let you know when it's done .. $ 150.00 huh !!

Quoted from Benaar:

Darn it, I had asked about that DMD panel a week ago!
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fishtales-parting-out-parts-4-sale#post-925262
Shows what I get for not checking Pinside for a few days.
How about those flipper opto interrupters?

Sorry Bro ,, I have had over 100 PM's to Filter thru .. Out_West Chimed in at the rite Moment then called me .. Wanna Buy some Habitrail's ? Someone sent a PM about those , If I can find it .. And Jack has lowered the Full Cabinet and Head to $ 200.00 .. Not that much Fade either .

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Is the catapult assembly available?

Jack took it out , and he has it ,,, Send me a PM ask-n for it .. I'll get a price & You Pay Ship-n

#94 10 years ago

IF the apron has not sold , I will take it!
Set it aside for me! I may be in Thomasville in the next couple weeks.

Going to the Lost Ark tourney Saturday? we will be there

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Wanna Buy some Habitrail's ? Someone sent a PM about those , If I can find it .. .

Was that my PM you were / are referring to BR ?

Interested in the habitrails and the fishing rod plastic / decal .

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Jack took it out , and he has it ,,, Send me a PM ask-n for it .. I'll get a price & You Pay Ship-n

PM sent

#97 10 years ago

PM sent on the cab.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

IF the apron has not sold , I will take it!

I've been offered $ 30.00 , ( No ) what's Yr offer ?

Quoted from MIL:

Interested in the habitrails

I have All the Habitrail's ..

Quoted from MMP:

PM sent on the cab.

I Just PM'd you ,, call me ..

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

PM sent on the cab.

PM sent back ,, call Jack !! Bring Truck or SUV .. The cab is Really in Good condition ..

Less fade than Most I've seen , Paint it inside w/ and Yr Set ...

#100 10 years ago

Any of the small ball/lane guides from the top of the playfield near "LIE" available? I'm looking for one that is missing on my machine. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
12,500 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fishtales-parting-out-parts-4-sale/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.