FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_048.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_007.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_005.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_017.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_016.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_027.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_046.JPG
FishTales_Part_out_parts_left_043.JPG

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

My Pin Tech- Jack is wanting to Part out this FT ,,, I have 10 PM's asking for Part's and Pict's ,,
So Here's some Pict's and a Video ... Today is Jack's B-day ( Big 58 ) so he wasn't @ his Shop in Winston-Salem .. I left Jack a List of the Pinsider's who are 1st in Line , Now he will go thru the List and decide how much he want's for each Part .. I haven't answered Yr PM's ,, but I will when I get some prices 4- ya...

FishTales_012.JPGFishTales_012.JPG FishTales_014.JPGFishTales_014.JPG FishTales_015.JPGFishTales_015.JPG FishTales_017.JPGFishTales_017.JPG FishTales_018.JPGFishTales_018.JPG FishTales_021.JPGFishTales_021.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Cool

#3 10 years ago

is the display still good?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

is the display still good?

Jack sold the DMD Saturday ,, but the Speaker / DMD Grill is 4-Sale .. No 1 has ask'd for it ( YET )

Fish_Tales_,,_Jacks.JPGFish_Tales_,,_Jacks.JPG

#5 10 years ago

Why dont he fix it up ? you always go down to the river and take some pics

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

Why dont he fix it up ?

Not my call , I'm Just helping out a Friend !! and helping out Other's that need FT part's ..

#7 10 years ago

I could use the reel/caster/ ball launch handle.

#8 10 years ago

If still available, I could use both of the flipper opto board mounts.

#9 10 years ago

How's the plastic on the speaker/DMD grill? The one on mine used to be on location and it looks like someone keyed the heck out of the plastic cover in front of the DMD.

#10 10 years ago

Hey BR
If nobody has requested it yet,
I'd love the left plastic with the fishing rod decal as well as the entire drop target assembly.

Shooting you a PM now

#11 10 years ago

PM Sent.

#12 10 years ago

30 PM's so Far will be look'd into 1st .. But the member wanting the CPU ,, You got it !!

I'll get back w/ Everyone in order as soon as I hear from Jack .. 1 member wants the stripped down p/f ,, You got it ..

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Benaar:

How's the plastic on the speaker/DMD grill? The one on mine used to be on location and it looks like someone keyed the heck out of the plastic cover in front of the DMD.

Jack's lOOks Good , but a member that work's at the Pentagon wants the Fish Topper , Speaker grill and something else ..

I'm gonna get 1 item and Donate it to a member as Long as the Buyer makes a Donation in my Be 1/2 ..

#14 10 years ago

in line for the coin door

#15 10 years ago

in line for the coin door

Yr the Only 1 to ask for the Coin door !! I bought a New B/W coin door from Marco for $ 100 + ship'n ,, what do you expect to pay for a Used functional door + ship'n ? The box and Ship'n will probably cost $ 12 to $ 15.00

FishTales_012.JPGFishTales_012.JPG FishTales_door.JPGFishTales_door.JPG

#16 10 years ago

Is the cabinet salvageable? Mine is beat to hell. I have decals, but I'd prefer something better to start with.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Yr the Only 1 to ask for the Coin door !! I bought a New B/W coin door from Marco for $ 100 + ship'n ,, what do you expect to pay for a Used functional door + ship'n ? The box and Ship'n will probably cost $ 12 to $ 15.00

I dont know just looking for a fair deal both ways Thanks B R

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm gonna get 1 item and Donate it to a member as Long as the Buyer makes a Donation in my Be 1/2 ..

I see the heart next to your avatar has turned gray, is that what you are talkin' about?

#19 10 years ago

Another PM sent.

#20 10 years ago

Jack is a great guy, and he'll deal with you fairly.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Is the cabinet salvageable? Mine is beat to hell. I have decals, but I'd prefer something better to start with.

Look where lockdown bar was, cab looks pretty dang fade. May be better off with decals.

Sad to see the game get parted out

#22 10 years ago

I called Jack a few Hr's ago , he's Gonna start tearing the P/F apart Piece by piece and I will contact each Member Starting w/ the 1st 40 Now PM's and telling them what the Prices jack wants ,, ( Trust me ,, they Will be Fair )

Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

You Don't want the cabinet ,,, even tho the bottom has been replaced w/ 3/4 board .

Ya'll Just give me tyme .... Alot of you have asked for the Same Item's ,, 1st come 1st Served ....

#23 10 years ago

PM sent ! Poor old fishtales!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from limbo76:

PM sent ! Poor old fishtales!

This Poor ole FT has been in a Flood .. Alot of Parts are Salvageable , but the Cab- smells of mildew ..

#25 10 years ago

PM sent

#26 10 years ago

I've seen the FT in question, and I think that parting it out is the right move. I wouldn't say that ordinarily, but this is an exceptional case.

#27 10 years ago

These are the 1st PM's that i've got in order and what Part's are wanted by each . I've sent Jack's cell # to each member , when the Deal is done i'll go down the List in Order ..
( and it's a long list )
if by Chance someone backs out on an item , I'll pass it to the next PM in order .

If I had this FT in my GRG ,, I could get it Done so Much Faster !! ,,

1. Whysnow -- Mini boat P/f ( not sure about All the plastics on it ) & the Translite
2. Methos -- The Reel mechanism on the P/f ( several Wanted this Item )
3. Pinhead87 --
4. Brz -- Dot matrix
5. boo32 --
6. Drano --
7. Turboderf -- coin door & wire harness
8. kismetnumber1 --
9. Miguel351 --
10. Barron --
11. dsuperbee --

#28 10 years ago

I'm good on the plastics for now... next in line can have them.

However, if anyone has a spare post fastener for a FT I could really use that. Don't know when I'll be placing another order at Marco's and PL does not seem to stock them.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

I'm good on the plastics for now... next in line can have them.

I'm canceling you out then .... Next in Line is boo32 , PM sent w/ cell #

#30 10 years ago

PM Sent

#31 10 years ago

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

You got it ,, # 7 .. PM sent ....

#33 10 years ago

another member Added to the list ,, Gonna add 3 more today .. You guy's make the call and PM me back so I can get everyone else on the list ..

#34 10 years ago

BR:

Just need the mounts for the flipper opto board, not the boards themselves. (Just to clarify in case someone else needs the flipper opto boards!)

#35 10 years ago

Pm Sent

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

another member Added to the list ,, Gonna add 3 more today .. You guy's make the call and PM me back so I can get everyone else on the list ..

I spoke to jack what a nice guy thanks B R

#37 10 years ago

Unless someone else already requested and I missed it... what are you asking for the translite? How's the condition? Thanks

#38 10 years ago

The Translite is Spoken for ,, Whysnow asked 1st .

#39 10 years ago

To those that I've PM'd and gave you Jack's cell # , has he ConTacted you ? I know of 1 member

#40 10 years ago

I spoke with him the other day. He said he needed a few days to strip everything down and would be getting back to me on Friday with prices.

#41 10 years ago

Jdawg4422 ,

I got yr PM ,,, You are interested in the knocker assembly, the coil and brackets and everything. Also would be interested in fish topper .. You Have Dib's on it now ,, PinHead87 has backed out .. I'll PM you Jack's cell # .. Call him and go from there ...

#42 10 years ago

how about the display pcb?

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from kurtackerman:

how about the display pcb?

Jack said he's NOT selling no Boards !! I'm Gonna get Jack sign'd up on Pinside 2-Morrow

It's about Tyme ,, He's Old School and He needs to Join .. If I had Control of the Pin , I Would've had 1/2 of the Part's in the mail by now ...

#44 10 years ago

Ok , the p/f Reel mechanism , Lock bar and Lock bar cab- mechanism is Sold ..

#45 10 years ago

I tried to call jack friday afternoon but no answer. I am guessing it may take him a bit to strip things out? Is there a good time to catch him in the shop or at his phone?

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I tried to call jack friday afternoon but no answer. I am guessing it may take him a bit to strip things out? Is there a good time to catch him in the shop or at his phone?

he was painting the house when i got a hold of him, yes it will take a few day to strip the game out

#47 10 years ago

Okkkkkkk ,, Jack is Wanting me to Handle All the Selling , Paypal and Ship'n for the FT Part's..

Like I Wanted to in the 1st place ,, he's in between Moving , and has No Tyme !!

Tomorrow ( Monday ) I'm Bringing Everything FT related to the GRG and I'm Going down the

List of those that wanted a Part or Part's .. Whysnow has his Parts Paid-N-Full and those will be

Ship'd 2-morrow .. Several have back out , but I still have the PM's and have More Un-opened

PM's to lOOk @ .. No Boards are 4-Sale ,, except for Opto boards ... Let's get this Done !!

#48 10 years ago

Cool let me know where to pay and how much on coin door & wire harness 2 slot that will be shipping to Florida 33470 Thanks B_R

#49 10 years ago

Is there anything left of this pin?

#50 10 years ago

BR , many thanks for helping our friend Jack! He got screwed to the wall by what used to be Greene Coin with this pin. He is using some of those parts on my pins . You have once again proven what a true friend to many that you are. Thanks again!

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fishtales-parting-out-parts-4-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.