Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by GoneFishinLvMsg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

105b9260.jpg
DSCN0418.JPG
Fish_Tales.jpg
Fish_Tales_aerial_shot.jpg
pin_016.jpg
pin_002.1.JPG
DSCN0417.JPG
DSCN0415.JPG

#1 9 years ago

I bought a fish tales as an entry level pinabll machine. It needed alot of work.

I would just like to say that the Novus products do amazing work on cleaning up the playfield.
If you were evr on teh fence about LED's I would sugest you get them. What a diffference. I wish I had done before and after pics because man is it just night and day. I should finish installed all teh led's this weekend and will post some pics.

Eric

#2 9 years ago

Be good to see.

I put some LED's in my FT and they look great, especially the purple.

#3 9 years ago

FT does look great with LEDs. Did you buy the kit or pick them out yourself? I found that the kit did not contain enough 906 flashers and the yellow Stretch-o-Meter LEDs were the wrong style (47 base versus 555). I also changed the color of the fish insert LEDs to match the fish color instead of white as I feel this looks better.

Enjoy your FT! I love mine!

#4 9 years ago

leds on fish tales is the only way to go!

Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I also changed the color of the fish insert LEDs to match the fish color instead of white as I feel this looks better.
blockquote>

i agree did the same made a huge difference. mine is at about 90% led cant wait to finish it out!

good work big nose people freak over how bright and vibrant it is espspecailly when you hit that multiball

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

FT does look great with LEDs. Did you buy the kit or pick them out yourself? I found that the kit did not contain enough 906 flashers and the yellow Stretch-o-Meter LEDs were the wrong style (47 base versus 555). I also changed the color of the fish insert LEDs to match the fish color instead of white as I feel this looks better.

Enjoy your FT! I love mine!

I just bought a selection and keep trying different combinations. The green Noflix Plus are really good. Actually found the fish inserts too bright with LED's so they are out for moment. Got GI's for pops etc but not in yet as they are very difficult to fit.......well for me anyway!

And yes, FT is one of those really under rated games. I want to sell it to buy something else but I cannot part with it.....really annoying

#6 9 years ago

Here's mine. My crappy $100 Walmart camera doesn't do it justice.

DSCN0415.JPG DSCN0417.JPG

#7 9 years ago

lookin good!

here are a few of mine in the dark also with crappy camera

pin_002.1.JPG pin_016.jpg

#8 9 years ago

Looks good.have not play FT yet.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Looks good.have not play FT yet.

Holy smokes, your collection looks like a Pinside Top 20 list!

Can I come visit some time?

#10 9 years ago

Wow, how did you get your fish topper to look all blue? Mine does not look anything like that?!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Wow, how did you get your fish topper to look all blue? Mine does not look anything like that?!

Blue LEDs? I used green and blue in mine.

#12 9 years ago

Gonefishinlvmsg you can come by any time.

#13 9 years ago

Here was my FT with CoinTaker's Led... Looked Killer ... Then I sold WH20 and Ft on a Package deal..

Fish_Tales_aerial_shot.jpg Fish_Tales.jpg

#14 9 years ago

WH2O and FT?...What the hell did you get in return? A sweet TZ or AF I hope. Those are two games I would like to have in my posession...oh, and for anyone who still questions the power of the LED take a look at these pics and then make a more wise decision.

#15 9 years ago

FT has full LEDs. DW has insert LEDs and incandescent GI. T2 is full incandescent. Notice a difference?

DSCN0418.JPG

#16 9 years ago

Why no LED's in T2? I am getting a T2 tomorrow......yes!

And noticed your fish eye has a light - is this a mod or maybe mine has never worked?

Thanks.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

And noticed your fish eye has a light - is this a mod or maybe mine has never worked?

Yours doesn't work. I just bought the T2 yesterday.

#18 9 years ago

Mine goes loose as well. I think the flapping of the fish tends to shake the eye bulb loose. I'm planning to put a solder bulb on an LED to fix it once and for all one of these days.

#19 9 years ago

Looks really great!

#20 9 years ago

great lookin machines. t2 is a hot item right now i was thinkin bout pickin one up. love leds

#21 9 years ago

I had a Red led in the Eye,, I later changed it to Green... I dis-connected the Tail-coil while it owned it.. It annoyed me..

105b9260.jpg

#22 9 years ago

BR, you're down to 3 machines now? I notice you didn't hang onto that Corvette long.

Wish my FT didn't have the cabinet fade. Some day I'd like to re-decal it.

#23 9 years ago

nm, I see you just added STTNG. Damn, you buy and sell a lot of pins!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 109.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside