By Soulrider911

1 week ago

Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Soulrider911
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 12 days ago

Hey guys I know this topic comes up a lot with coil based ball launches. So with my fish tales when ththey ball is launched only about 30% of the time does it make the jnt need full loop around to the left flipper. I have the correct coil sleeve and sling is not binging. Also made sure the plunger was still ok’ing the ball dead center... I’m at a loss either I’m going to remove some coil stands or get a new on all together love any help cheers

#2 12 days ago

The coils are daisy chained together, I'd be sure you don't have a poor solder joint elsewhere first.

Right plunger in there ? Tip not worn ?

LTG : )

#3 12 days ago

Will check this thank You also going to make sure the right fuses are in

#4 12 days ago

I've noticed if I try to launch the ball before it fully settles in the shooter lane ( usually after a frustrating drain...) after being ejected, the power to the ball is reduced significantly and it goes right to the pops.

#5 12 days ago

Checked the resistance on the coil I’m getting a good reading around 4ohms. Resoldered a bunch of coils including this one. Not sure if it helped or not lol. We shall see thank you for the help

#6 6 days ago

So after more tinkering and watching very closely as the ball passed by the upper right switch and across the back wall I noticed the ball was coming off the right ball guide wrong. So I removed the guide bent it so the ball had better trajectory off it, and now it’s about 90% successful in making the full loop!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plymouth, CT
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
MONSTERFISH MODS
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincolnton, NC
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside