Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PjM
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi I was playing my fish tales game when it suddenly locked up and the display went dead except for a single line that moves slowly down the display. If I reboot the machine it will get as far as the Fish Tales logo then blank out to the single line moving down my display. Any ideas? Thanks

#2 3 years ago

I have not seen this issue myself but First thing I'd do is check fuses.
Also, does it make the bong sound when turned on? Check out http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Power-On_LEDs_and_Sound_Tones_.28Bongs.29 for troubleshooting

#3 3 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check the fuses. It will get past the 'test' and give me a drop target error. Could that be the problem?

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPerk:

It will get past the 'test' and give me a drop target error. Could that be the problem?

Drop target error wouldn't cause the not booting up issue.

LTG : )

#5 3 years ago

Thanks LTG. I didn't think the drop target error would cause it to just die. I am going to check the fuses this morning. I really hope that's it.

#6 3 years ago

Also, check cable ribbons on the back box. Check all your connections to make sure they are snug.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside