I am setting up a new to me Fish Tales. A couple of issues that seem to pertain to the pitch of this pin:
1) This is the only WPC pin I have worked on where to get the pitch anywhere high enough, I have the back levelers all the way up and the front all the way down. Even then, the pitch is only about 6 degrees. I cannot get it any higher than that. That is about the first line on the built in bubble.
2) When I shoot the ball, to top left gate opens and the ball comes all the way around and straight down the drain. I am assuming the top left gate should open when shooting the ball. That gate closes on a certain shot, so it seems to be operating correctly.
3) The only way I can solve #2 is to lower the pitch.
4) I am setting the pitch using the built in bubble and an iPad with the pinball leveler app in it.
5) The swivels and slides under the playfield seem to be OK. So do the 'hook brackets' that hold the front of the playfield seem to be OK.
6) All four legs are the same length.
This pin looks like it is on stilts and still I have an issue with the instant ball drain. And the pitch is a bit low and cannot be adjusted higher.
OK, what stupid thing am I overlooking?