Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

To the guys at Classic Playfield Reproductions, any news on when the Fish Tales playfield will be available? I have a very well used FT that is ready for a facelift! Look forward to hearing some good news. Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

Bump!

#3 6 years ago

Back to the top to satisfy my ADD...

#4 6 years ago

No Idea of a time frame....we just put it up on the Request Page like a month ago....usually we collect requests for 9-11 months prior to starting any production.....

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

No Idea of a time frame....we just put it up on the Request Page like a month ago....usually we collect requests for 9-11 months prior to starting any production.....

Ahh that thing has been up there for about 6 months or more since I check it every couple days to see if it closed...........All I can say is the day it actually is made and I get the email for purchase will be a great day indeed.

Keep them coming Stu. Its amazing to see a fresh playfield in a 20-30 year old machine.

chris

#6 6 years ago

ya know, I think your right, we did put FT up a while back ( I was thinking of the 8 new titles we just added a month ago ).... > Ma' Bad......

#7 6 years ago

I'm salivating at the thought of getting an email to complete my order for this baby.

#8 6 years ago

I am dreading the swap for this, but maybe it won't be so bad with the boat and the huge orbit. I have both the boat and main PF preordered.

#9 6 years ago

I'm eager for several titles posted on that list. HS is looming I know... but I stupidly missed out on that one. BY the time I got my HS, they were sold out
Wonder if CPR keeps a wait list and how to get on it? I'm sure some guys fall out or have sold their games by the time production rolls around.

TOTAN is my most desperate want, but FT, Banzai Run and Joker Poker are not far behind. I really hope they re-run JP backglasses with the playfeilds too... pretty please

FT has been a while for sure... but the FT mini boat playfield has been there waaay longer I suspect.

#10 6 years ago

FT needs these bad. Im not sure Iv seen more than a handful of games where the tacklebox are isnt screwed up in some way.

2 weeks later
#11 6 years ago

I've got all the pieces and parts sitting and standing by.....all I need is a playfield, any updates these last couple of weeks? Thanks.

#12 6 years ago

Realistically you are looking at 6mo to a year.

3 months later
#13 6 years ago

Have there been any updates regardiing either of the Fish Tales playfields?

#14 6 years ago

Well if I am not mistaking Stu sent a request for a FT playfield.. not too long ago in another thread. I can't seem to find it.

#15 6 years ago

I did find a used playfield that has since been shipped to Nova Scotia Canada to be used in the CAD File Development....No production time set as of right now, no eta for finished product.....

#16 6 years ago

How about production of the mini PF?

#17 6 years ago

soon

#18 6 years ago

Thanks for the update stu!

#19 6 years ago

Thanks Stu for all your efforts -- Fish Tales is a game that really needs replacement playfields, so we appreciate the work on this.

#20 6 years ago

FT, CV, TOTAN are the top 3 that are always messed up

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside