Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 days ago by Daditude
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2766 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpg
IMG_2762 (resized).jpg
IMG_2763 (resized).jpg
IMG_2761 (resized).jpg
IMG_2760 (resized).jpg
IMG_2759 (resized).jpg
IMG_2758 (resized).jpg
IMG_2756 (resized).jpg
IMG_2755 (resized).jpg
IMG_2754 (resized).jpg
IMG_2753 (resized).jpg
IMG_2752 (resized).jpg
IMG_2750 (resized).jpg
IMG_2751 (resized).jpg
IMG_2749 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CLEllison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 50 days ago

She's pretty hammered. Not being rude just stating a fact. The cabinet would be a tear down, sand, bondo, sand, paint and decals. Most people can handle that piece and in the US would cost ~$400 to do. The playfield is another story. $800 - $900 for the playfield purchase and do you choose to do the swap ourself or pay someone. Looking at around a $1000 to pay someone. And trust me, if you do a playfield you'll want a complete plastic kit and new ramps. Restore total ...you'll have about ~$3500 into that machine now add your initial cost onto the restore cost. Does it make sense considering your pin prices are outrageous compared to ours? Now does restoring that make you money if you sold it restored to get you closer to a title you want? Just another factor to consider. I think the prior advice given to just play it because you'll likely move on to another is solid Congrats and welcome to the sickness.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Phoenix, AZ
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CLEllison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside