IMG_8277 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1424 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1419 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1422 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1425 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1421 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240410-104039 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lanfeust.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#858 7 years ago

Hi,

I would like to remake this" very beautiful" connector (the one under the 4 fish), but I am not confident about the exact position of the wires, can someone take a nice picture that I could use as a reference?
thank you

2_450x600 (resized).jpg2_450x600 (resized).jpg

#864 7 years ago

thanks weaverj !

3 years later
#3228 3 years ago

Hi,
Can someone show me a nice picture of this connector please, I think mine have the wires at the wrong place, thanks.

IMG_20200818_163913 (resized).jpgIMG_20200818_163913 (resized).jpg
#3236 3 years ago

Thanks, that's perfect!
Yes, that's right, you don't see clearly buts 2 wires were connected together on 2 spots..

1 month later
#3318 3 years ago

Hi,
I have a weird problem on my fish tales, when I shoot the captive ball, I can't go further than "hold bonus", whatever I do, it is stuck on it, impossible to get the video mode or more... target is good and respond correctly in test and everything seems to be well connected under playfield. I tried a factory reset but nothing changed.... have you guys any ideas...?

#3322 3 years ago
Quoted from Roamin:

What do you mean ? Is video mode flashing green and ready to be collected ? Or is video more not flashing , not solid green, just not lit ? My very first idea with your problem is to ask if you've increased the captive ball by doing a long cast ? In order you must hit switch #26 , Left return lane. This will light the long cast. Once long cast is lit , you must hit switch 62 and then 64 (Top right loop then top left loop) and this will increase captive ball to the next item.
Or do you mean that it's enabled and flashing , but hitting the captive ball once more after collecting hold bonus just won't collect the video mode ?
Edit: oops I had a picture for you.[quoted image]

Thanks Roamin, I tried what you said but unfortunatly, whatever switch I hit (long cast, etc..) , it does not change anything, the video mode, never flash...it is always stuck on the first one. The long cast switch register in test and game play, but never increase captive ball value.
I saw a video where the payer, once hit the captive ball, it increase to the next level....that's what it ii supposed to be... I even changed the rom, nothing better, I finally set up the game to easy, and it allows me to get access to the video mode, once I hit the captive ball, but once again, it's stuck on this level, impossible to go further... I really don't know what's going on with this pin...

#3324 3 years ago

@roamin: I will keep write in english in case my problem may help others. So I checked all switches which were all good, then when you talked about the gate which was supposed to open to make the long cast possible, I realised that it did not open correctly.. Closer, I could see that the spring was not in his correct position! Once back in place, everything went back in good order!! So thanks to you my pin is now fully functional!
Merci beaucoup pour ton aide!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 169.00
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

12,500 (OBO)
$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lanfeust.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fish-tales-casters-club?tu=lanfeust and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.