p2 (resized).jpg
p1 (resized).jpg
FT1 (resized).jpg
fishtales sword (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 13.20.11 (resized).png
3ff3af1335f3cf0ab4ddec7bc6e817774e6da3b5 (resized).jpg
20240121_211414 (resized).jpg
20240121_211552 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider felixtcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3309 3 years ago

Jammed shooter button ? I started working on my fish tales tonight and the shooter button is hard jammed into the holder. I took everything apart and the switch works well but I cannot for the life of me get the button (white) to move in the holder. Any hints or places to get a replacement ?

IMG_20201005_174311 (resized).JPGIMG_20201005_174311 (resized).JPG
#3310 3 years ago

Ok so I found a red version at Marco but any ideas how to free up this one ? (sorry the description on Marco says it's a white button vs the red button in the picture)

#3311 3 years ago

Apparently I'm also looking for the bracket for the kickout hinge for the video mode hole.

IMG_20201005_185257 (resized).JPGIMG_20201005_185257 (resized).JPG
#3312 3 years ago

Found it at Marco, hopefully they can add it to the order I placed earlier.

#3313 3 years ago

Can anybody show me what this is supposed to look like ? and if you have a part number for the spring I would appreciate it.

IMG_20201006_131805 (resized).JPGIMG_20201006_131805 (resized).JPG
#3317 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I bought that button. It is red. I also had to fab a plate for it. I would prefer a stock looking white one but oh well. Can you take the button apart? I'm guessing it is gunked up or internal spring broke. If you hold it upside down does the button drop?

The button doesn't move at all. I sprayed it down with a silicone spray and tried tapping it out with a screwdriver. No movement at all. Maybe once the new one gets here I can compare them and figure out why it is so locked in there.

#3325 3 years ago

Can someone please get me a picture of J120 connector ?. I have no back box GI and when I looked at the connector on the cable it's one pin short so I'm not sure if it goes left or right.

Never mind, I found the manual and brown wire is pin one (far right)

#3326 3 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

Ok so I found a red version at Marco but any ideas how to free up this one ? (sorry the description on Marco says it's a white button vs the red button in the picture)

As a follow up even though the description says white button it is red.

1 week later
#3342 3 years ago

Ok so I feel like an idiot asking but can someone explain to me like I'm 5 (with pictures if possible) how I am supposed to lock the playfield in the up direction if I don't have a prop rod with these spring hooks and the pins on the side ? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

#3344 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I don’t have a game in front of me this minute but.... lift the PF up at the front. Lift it to shoulder height, out both hands on front rails and pull towards you until it stops. Then pivot vertical.
Also, search it on you tube
Edit: if nothing is up, I’ll make a dummy proof one for ya!

My springs are screwed and one of the hooks is binding up but I did get it to lock in by lifting the entire playfield up vertically. I think I need to sort out the bendy angle things on the sides first. I suspect they aren't working like they should which is causing the issue. I can definitely not just pull the playfield out, lift it to shoulder height and pull towards me until it stops. Ill check youtube to see if I can find one that makes sense.

#3345 3 years ago

I figured it out, one of the clips is definitely going to need some rebuilding but I was able to get it locked in the upright position. Thank you for the "shoulder height" part. I wasn't lifting it high enough to get it on the pins that it locks onto.

#3348 3 years ago

What is this hole for ?

IMG_20201022_175147 (resized).JPGIMG_20201022_175147 (resized).JPG
#3353 3 years ago

Does anybody happen to have a part number for the machine screws that hold the catapult to the bottom of the playfield ? I have 2 wood screws (top and bottom holes) and then 2 empty holes in the center of the bracket with threaded inserts behind them. Thanks.

#3354 3 years ago

Also could I get a picture of how your catapult switch is wired up to compare ? My current one has no diode.

#3356 3 years ago
Quoted from Roamin:

Those screws are 8/32 SEMS screws. (The same ones holding the metal bar to the apron)
I don't think my switch is original, but the wires colors are good for sure.[quoted image][quoted image]

Perfect thank you !

1 month later
#3426 3 years ago

Is there a video or instructions on how to replace the belt ?

10 months later
#3974 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveTheTrain:

Another question, Fishy isn't here yet... But i realised I may have an issue.
To get it where its needed I have to shark fin it, my other pins only just fit under the door frame but Fishy has a topper.
Is the topper easy to remove?
Or would it be easier to shark fin the pin without legs on and push it along the floor on a towel or something?

Topper is easy to remove, that said can you not fold down the top and move it that way ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus
Playfields
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs
Displays
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs
Displays
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider felixtcat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fish-tales-casters-club?tu=felixtcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.