p2 (resized).jpg
p1 (resized).jpg
FT1 (resized).jpg
fishtales sword (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 13.20.11 (resized).png
3ff3af1335f3cf0ab4ddec7bc6e817774e6da3b5 (resized).jpg
20240121_211414 (resized).jpg
20240121_211552 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GLSP3022.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1766 5 years ago

Looking for a FT around the central PA area. I have an ad in the market place.

2 months later
#1870 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

How high have people taken the Super Jackpot?
100m is my highest but it does go up to 600m.

I've had it up to 200m but have no idea how it did that. I'm concentrating on slamming that captive ball when lit.
How does one advance the Super?

1 week later
#1882 5 years ago

I modified my fishing rod shooter to feature a lighted "cast" button instead of the boring red one. It looks better and I like the flashing prompt. It's a Stern tournament button with a new sticker inside that says cast. I simply built a new harness for the button that plugs into the existing wiring harness. Code is already in the game to make it flash when needed. Yes, you have to include diodes in the proper places since this missing light is in the matrix. I was toying around with the idea of building a few of these 'plug and play' buttons w harness for others to enjoy. PM me if interested so I can gauge popularity.

20180904_130414 (resized).jpg20180904_130414 (resized).jpg20180904_130426 (resized).jpg20180904_130426 (resized).jpg
#1887 5 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Once you start your first multiball and score the tropical, fresh water, and deep sea jackpots, the super jackpot scoring round starts. The first round of super jackpots is valued at 100 million. The player can collect this jackpot as many times as they can, and each hit will be worth 100 million only. Example, if the player hits the captive ball once, the player scores 100 million. If they hit it again, the score is still only 100 million. If the multiball ends and they were able to hit the captive ball 5 times, they had scored 500 million worth of super jackpots.

When the player activates a second multiball and again scores the 3 regular jackpots, the super round starts out at 200 million. On the third multiball, the supers start at 300 million. On the fourth multiball the supers are 400 million, etc...

I'm still a bit confused. I have been able to bump the super up from 100m to 200m in the same mb. I believe it was after again putting a ball into the casters club.
Time to do some heavy research on the rule set.

1 month later
#1988 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I have an issue where when I plunge the ball, it goes around the loop and SDTM. I’ve tried adjusting the metal guide but doesn’t seem to work. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Might want to check where the plunger coil is striking the ball. If it's off center, could be a weaker plunge sending it sdtm.

4 weeks later
#2068 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Anyone buy repro translite? Wondering what quality is like.

I bought the 3D version from Planetary. For what you pay for a repro, spend the extra for 3D. Everyone loves it. It looks so cool, vibrant colors!

Rumor has it, they may not be made much longer, if at all.

1 week later
#2093 5 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

On the nasty playfield tear down pic below, see the “flat” metal plate that comes out from under the ball guide, just to the right of the “E” (LIE) insert? I figure it’s not stock, but why is it there?

Balls get hung up on that switch all the time, my guess is that's someone's handy work to remedy that issue. Personally, the hang ups aren't terribly annoying. One good shake and the ball usually frees itself.

1 month later
#2187 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Make sure to swap out those flipper bats for some Williams lightning flippers if you do get it!!

Yes!! This is a must!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GLSP3022.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fish-tales-casters-club?tu=GLSP3022 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.