(Topic ID: 89848)

Fish tales after 10 min warm up losing animations help!!

By JIMAKOST

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by donjagra
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Back to life.JPG
back to life photo 2.JPG
IMG_3238.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG
IMG_2592.JPG
IMG_2591.JPG
IMG_2586.JPG
IMG_2588.JPG
IMG_2589.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JIMAKOST.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi pinsiders ,i have a weird problem my fish tales after it warms up like 10 min it's losing mostly all graphic animations ,and at the end of the game it keep's playing music on its own plus no lobster animation at all at the demo before i start the game,then when a start a new game no music at all but some times during game play music comes back on,when i turn of the game and it cool's down everything is back to normal,when i turn it back on .
any clues?

#4 9 years ago

Hi guys thanks for the help i forgot to mention the williams logo show's fine at the demo when the game end's and the x2 x4 animations just some video animations are not working when it warm up,like multiball ex.

#6 9 years ago

Hi pinball fans here it is, my video with missing

After exactly 14:30 min,with no fish swimming behind the score display and during lock ball at the cast and much more,if you watch the video from the beginning you will see all the animation is working perfect!
Here is a little history for my pinball,it was a total wreck when i bought it you can see the photos before and after ,i have made some hand made metal parts that was missing like the optos support brackets ,and the center boat shape metal part ,since the guy who sold it to me over ebay he ripped me of big time,and i don't know how to get him back for what he did to me!!
I have restored back to life like new on all the boards plus the entire hv section and br1-br2 new plus all lytic capacitors on the dmd display, replaced some chips on the dmd display for encoding and decoding like(u28-u35-u30-u31-u33-u26-u14-u15-u 26-u13-u27-u32-u1-u2)
And for the audio board since no sound were working at all (u29-u30-u27-u12-u20-u11-u8-u32-u7-u13) and the diodes di-d2-d3-d4,plus all the tantalum capacitors and any other lytic capacitors since there are 22 and over years old because the popping sound was too loud.The ribbon cables are tested with my multimeter working good.
What else should i do?

IMG_2586.JPGIMG_2586.JPG IMG_2588.JPGIMG_2588.JPG IMG_2589.JPGIMG_2589.JPG IMG_2591.JPGIMG_2591.JPG IMG_2592.JPGIMG_2592.JPG IMG_3187.JPGIMG_3187.JPG IMG_3237.JPGIMG_3237.JPG IMG_3238.JPGIMG_3238.JPG back to life photo 2.JPGback to life photo 2.JPG Back to life.JPGBack to life.JPG
#7 9 years ago

Here is a new link of my video on

since the previous one is too long and for some reason,it doesn't upload so here is a shorter link video starting from 10 min up to 20 the problem starts exactly at 04:32.

#9 9 years ago

Ha Ha yes is irresistible sorry for that guys.
Any clue? with the animations

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.00
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.50
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Minneapolis, MN
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JIMAKOST.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fish-tales-after-10-min-warm-up-losing-animations-help?tu=JIMAKOST and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.