By DCFAN

4 years ago

Stats

• 100 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2021.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There are 102 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!...as soon as I can get to this...will post what I can. Got back from JJP about 2 hrs ago. Gotta love the GSP (Garden St Pkwy) Then lugging this beast (325lbs w/out the pallet) up different 2 different stairways, unbox, eat...and have everyone play (wish I could play!). Can tell you this, everyone playing loves it! Thumbs up for everyone..no matter the content.
Let me go see if I can get a game in..sheesh.

Congratulations!!!! Don't worry when everyone asks for videos and game reports, go kick everyone off it and enjoy the game!!! Have yourself some fun tonight!

#52 4 years ago

Are events that happen use random voices for duplicate occurrences so things won't get repetitive?

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

When you come back do all of the inserts seem meaningful?

They kicked me off the game already. To be honest,...there is so much going on in the game, I cant figure out what the heck is happening. My daughter just posted a 147k game..i haven't come close..then again I haven't played much (shh everyone get out of my house!)BTW...there is no high score to post..or maybe we have not hit the defaults yet.

AWESOME! CONGRATS!!
Oh, and what is the wording on the plaque in the lower left corner on the apron?

Ill post a pic of that when I can...but the pic above (yuck) shows the plague

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

When you come back do all of the inserts seem meaningful? Do all the shots do something? Animations/sfx/voices there for those shots? Is there an attract mode? And sounds/music in attract mode?

They kicked me off the game already. To be honest, there is so much going on in the game, I cant figure what the heck is going on. Bu then again, I haven't got to Play much (shhh everyone get out of my house

Quoted from fattrain:

AWESOME! CONGRATS!!
Oh, and what is the wording on the plaque in the lower left corner on the apron?

Ill take a better pic than the one above as soon as I can. So much to do..so little time

#55 4 years ago

Does it serve you breakfast? Does it file your tax return???

#56 4 years ago

LOL!! Wow held hostage from your own game. Well "there is so much going on I can't keep track of it all" answers my question. I think the code is as "complete" as it needs to be for the time being.

#58 4 years ago

Pic please

#59 4 years ago

image.jpg

#60 4 years ago

Let me just say that I'm completely "GREEN" with envy. Congrats to all, especially those who went the distance, as in waiting forever.

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Let me just say that I'm completely "GREEN" with envy. Congrats to all, especially those who went the distance, as in waiting forever.

Has it been 2+ years already? Seems like only yesterday.

#62 4 years ago

Come on guys lets keep this thread on top! Are they all maxing out the multiplayer mode or what? I think Alex says there is currently a flaw with that.

#63 4 years ago

Pics!!!!!!!

#64 4 years ago

Just got home from a FUN day at Jack's and David's. Got me some pix and videos. I'll tell ya...videos just don't do this machine justice. ....and Flipper strength...bah!...I smaked that ball up the ramp 8 times in a row with no problem...and the setting was on 20 out of 32!!
....also got to see the Hobbit playfield......not!
...pix soon....I'm tired!!

#65 4 years ago

David....may I post a few pix?

#66 4 years ago

So much responsibility with being the first pinsider to have a production WOZ at home

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

David....may I post a few pix?

Yes, you can.

-David

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just got home from a FUN day at Jack's and David's. Got me some pix and videos. I'll tell ya...videos just don't do this machine justice. ....and Flipper strength...bah!...I smaked that ball up the ramp 8 times in a row with no problem...and the setting was on 20 out of 32!!
....also got to see the Hobbit playfield......not!
...pix soon....I'm tired!!

What are you saying Ted? The ramp shot is too easy to hit?

#69 4 years ago

Lol it's like the entire Internet clamoring in your ears.

image.jpg

#70 4 years ago

Ted..Ill start a thread soon and post there.

#71 4 years ago

If your pics are bigger than 1600 pixels, post em on a photo hosting site and link! I love Pinside, but its insistance on resizing photos is very annoying.

#72 4 years ago

Just send a few pix over.

IMG_2021.JPG

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

If your pics are bigger than 1600 pixels, post em on a photo hosting site and link! I love Pinside, but its insistance on resizing photos is very annoying.

There's a reason for that.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

There's a reason for that.

Yes, so they don't take up as much space or bandwidth. Fine for all the one-shot joke images that get posted and reposted, but when you actually want to see some detail and clarity on something pinball-related, it's best to host your images outside of Pinside.

Hell. I'll offer to host any full-sized WOZ images on my server. No fancy gallery plugins or anything, but you can at least link to them.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Yes, so they don't take up as much space or bandwidth. Fine for all the one-shot joke images that get posted and reposted, but when you actually want to see some detail and clarity, it's best to host outside of Pinside.

Exactly.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

Need some more hater comments.. this doesn't seem like the typical Jersey Jack thread

I hate this guy who got his game before me!

#77 4 years ago

congrats! We are looking at early June for ours

#78 4 years ago

Congrats.Please keep us in the loop.

#79 4 years ago

It's pretty cool. Woz has actually shipped :). Now for some real impressions of the game. Mine probably be October lol

#80 4 years ago

Piks!

#81 4 years ago

Hoping for the best for JJP and WoZ, hope they do indeed make 10,000 of these pins!

#82 4 years ago

While you were at the factory did you happen to notice how many completed pins were in burn-test?

#83 4 years ago

Congrats on the game! Now what about hidden surprises? We know things were kept secret, so what are they?!?

#84 4 years ago

It's great to see some good WOZ happenings. Looking forward to seeing some more pics and reading reviews. Keep 'em coming.

Randy

Post edited by WNflyer : Save the whales, or something.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

While you were at the factory did you happen to notice how many completed pins were in burn-test?

Not to speak for the OP, but Jack posted about progress on other machines, on the WOZ group about an hour ago. He said there will be 10 more machines completed this week, and they'll ship early next week. He then said "next week we run more than that".

#86 4 years ago

We played a bunch of games on David's before they boxed it. It has to be the most beautiful game ever made. Seeing videos is nothing compared to real life. The sounds and just the build quality is unbelievable. The video modes are fantastic and that Crystal Ball is VERY cool!
...yes, Jack told us some stuff “off the record” and it will stay that way.
The Hobbit looks to be a very interesting pin just from what they've learned so far from WOZ. I don't think it's a big secret that Jack would like to make 2 games a year.
...as time goes on now, they will be making more and more every week until at full speed.
This machine is truly worth the wait as I'm sure you will be hearing more and more as the first 100 people get the games.

IMG_2041.JPG

#87 4 years ago

Well there you are Ted! It's about time...

#88 4 years ago

Come on #75! I think I was told I was around 50 in the build line. Happy May - Be ....

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Come on #75! I think I was told I was around 50 in the build line. Happy May - Be ....

Very soon for you, I'm number 81 but don't know build line, thinking first of June for me!

#90 4 years ago

Mine was at the end of day one. I know Gweem was early day one. So he should be very soon.

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

We played a bunch of games on David's before they boxed it.

I just realized it's pretty impressive even when turned off.

LTG : )

#92 4 years ago

The game is a beauty. the sides are like glass. It IS a tank...

#93 4 years ago

Who cares if someone got their game two days before someone else? After two years of waiting I really don't care. Actually I would prefer to have a game that was built after the assembly team had more experience and JJP had some feedback to any potential problems from the assembly process.

I'm already on a high just from JJP getting these games out to the public. I can wait a little longer to get mine. Its just so great knowing that we are getting to the end of the yellow brick road.

#94 4 years ago

That's very cool indeed... Congrats! You are the first to post you rec'vd your WOZLE.

BTW: Congrats to DCFAN as well. I started a Contest on JJ's WOZ Forum "Guess the date of the first arrival of WOZ". We've been patiently waiting for this date, and DCFAN guessed the closest.

He wins a signed WOZ backglass from JJP.

Congrats to both, and all the new arrivals soon.

Kerry Richard

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Actually I would prefer to have a game that was built after the assembly team had more experience and JJP had some feedback to any potential problems from the assembly process.

I watched these guys at work and I can tell ya that they are being careful about every one that goes out the door. This is the closest to a Boutique machine you're gonna get.

#96 4 years ago

I think a lot of members will appreciate a video mate.

Congrats with your game.

#97 4 years ago

If you mean of the workers putting the game together...no I took no video of that...I don't want to slow anybody down even for a minute.

#98 4 years ago

Haha, no, i mean a gameplay video.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 102 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 1,686 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside