Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2041.JPG
IMG_2021.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

BOOOOM!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/JerseyJackPinball

This is pinsider Vyzer picking up his game today. More details to come.

#2 10 years ago

Nice! Where's TED! I know he was tagging along!

#3 10 years ago

I hear Ted is going to be the photographer this evening for the unboxing so obviously there should be a sh#tload of pictures.

#4 10 years ago

The machine is green with envy!

#5 10 years ago

Awesome!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

The machine is green with envy!

Chip, is that you?

#7 10 years ago

NJ representing

#9 10 years ago

number 12 goes out first? Hummmm. Wonder if this is selective on purpose.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I am fairly sure the first 11 numbers went to JJP employees or family.

From memory, I remember Jack saying he was getting #1, Balcer #2, and Keefer #3.
I am sure some of the other employees chose to get many of the other earliest numbers.

#11 10 years ago

Enjoy David! Met him and he's a great guy. Wish I was lucky enough to close to you. Hope you Jersey guys have a blast.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Don't look for something that's not there.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think he's getting his first because he's local and picking it up at the factory, not having it shipped.

Can't wait for pics and (hopefully) video!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from krupa:

I think he's getting his first because he's local and picking it up at the factory, not having it shipped.
Can't wait for pics and (hopefully) video!

The delivery of the games to employees is not eventful in the same manner as to a paying customer. Just a heads up, there will be more info on this subject posted later when Vyzer has time.

#15 10 years ago

The number of the game and build date have zero to do with each other. I'm #75 but 50th ish to be built.

#16 10 years ago

I *think* 1-10 belong to those on the JJP team. Think I remember reading that somewhere. #11 could be on it's way.

Congrats Vyzer!

#17 10 years ago

Way to go Dave!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#18 10 years ago

Hmmm, that looks like a rather "unnatural" pose. I wonder if he was coached into hiding some unknown surprise up on the witches castle upper playfield.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I hear Ted is going to be the photographer this evening for the unboxing so obviously there should be a sh#tload of pictures.

Don't you mean gifs?

#20 10 years ago

Animated GIFS lol. I cant wait to see some actual mode video. Is it still in attract mode for lights?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Animated GIFS lol. I cant wait to see some actual mode video. Is it still in attract mode for lights?

It hasn't been in "Attract mode" for lights for 4 versions.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Hmmm, that looks like a rather "unnatural" pose. I wonder if he was coached into hiding some unknown surprise up on the witches castle upper playfield.

Is that the original rainbow plastic ?

#24 10 years ago

Ok but who will be the 1st to post a photo of WOZ in his or her gameroom ?

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Is that the original rainbow plastic ?

Nope.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Ok but who will be the 1st to post a photo of WOZ in his or her gameroom ?

Dayhuff, I believe.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-on-location-at-my-prezoo-party

Not quite "official"....but it was a WoZ in a Pinsiders' collection.

Pete

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I am fairly sure the first 11 numbers went to JJP employees or family.
From memory, I remember Jack saying he was getting #1, Balcer #2, and Keefer #3.
I am sure some of the other employees chose to get many of the other earliest numbers.

Well I have #13 and Jack told me the first ten were for the design team.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from kirklake13:

Well I have #13 and Jack told me the first ten were for the design team.

So yours is being delivered this week?

#29 10 years ago

Congratulations David! I'm so happy for you!!!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

The number of the game and build date have zero to do with each other. I'm #75 but 50th ish to be built.

Just like I am number 78, but 150th in line.

#31 10 years ago

Congratulations Dave !

Party at Dave's house tonight !

LTG : )

#32 10 years ago

Need some more hater comments.. this doesn't seem like the typical Jersey Jack thread

#33 10 years ago

Congrats! Today is the day. I am at a loss for words. Wow.

#34 10 years ago

Is that an ad for Woz on the Woz LCD?

#35 10 years ago

100% serious question -- What version code shipped? I know Jack said he would continue to refine and update the game, but was the code ready for release? Modes, scoring, etc. complete?

A huge congrats to all WOZ owners!

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

Need some more hater comments.. this doesn't seem like the typical Jersey Jack thread

And you have the spotlight of posting the first one. Now get out and let us have some friendly appropriate discussion about this milestone.

#37 10 years ago

Awesome! Anyone getting one around Austin that doesn't mind letting someone play it? I played the one at TPF that didn't have much code in it and would really like to play one with the code on it to form a more edjucated opinion on the pin. I don't think Pinballz is getting one

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

100% serious question -- What version code shipped? I know Jack said he would continue to refine and update the game, but was the code ready for release? Modes, scoring, etc. complete?

#39 10 years ago

Very cool. Enjoy, guys.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Is that an ad for Woz on the Woz LCD?

That screen broadcasts that WOZ won the "Best New Game Award" in 2012 at the IAAPA Trade Show - this is a Big Deal within the Amusement Industry.

I think it's nice to see that appear during the Attract mode - glad JJP included it.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from PennSkier:

That screen broadcasts that WOZ won the "Best New Game Award" in 2012 at the IAAPA Trade Show - this is a Big Deal within the Amusement Industry.

I think it's nice to see that appear during the Attract mode - glad JJP included it.

It's a good idea. Data East advertised their next game in the attract mode. I think JJP should advertise The Hobbit.

Pappy

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

We will have to wait for feed back before we can tell how "complete" it is. This may be difficult even after we get feed back since we don't know what the programmers have in mind for the game.

I'm going to guess that it will be a complete game, ie. all the inserts and switches will be working (meaning properly reflecting objectives), along with basic modes, extra ball, main multiball modes, etc...

#43 10 years ago

I'm so happy for David!! VERY COOL! Can't wait to get mine

#44 10 years ago

I am glad this day finally came. 1. The wait is about over for people who have been patient for this project. 2. No more WOZ hasn't shipped yet threads!!!!!!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I don't think Pinballz is getting one

Last time I spoke with Darren, he still had an ECLE on order. Don't know if he's going to put it on the floor or keep it for himself.

#46 10 years ago

Congratulations David ! At least you did not have to wait as long as others to get your WOZ

#47 10 years ago

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!...as soon as I can get to this...will post what I can. Got back from JJP about 2 hrs ago. Gotta love the GSP (Garden St Pkwy) Then lugging this beast (325lbs w/out the pallet) up different 2 different stairways, unbox, eat...and have everyone play (wish I could play!). Can tell you this, everyone playing loves it! Thumbs up for everyone..no matter the content.
Let me go see if I can get a game in..sheesh.

#48 10 years ago

When you come back do all of the inserts seem meaningful? Do all the shots do something? Animations/sfx/voices there for those shots? Is there an attract mode? And sounds/music in attract mode?

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!...as soon as I can get to this...will post what I can. Got back from JJP about 2 hrs ago. Gotta love the GSP (Garden St Pkwy) Then lugging this beast (325lbs w/out the pallet) up different 2 different stairways, unbox, eat...and have everyone play (wish I could play!). Can tell you this, everyone playing loves it! Thumbs up for everyone..no matter the content.
Let me go see if I can get a game in..sheesh.

AWESOME! CONGRATS!!

Oh, and what is the wording on the plaque in the lower left corner on the apron?

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

When you come back do all of the inserts seem meaningful? Do all the shots do something? Animations/sfx/voices there for those shots? Is there an attract mode? And sounds/music in attract mode?

Sounds and music are a menu option for attract mode. Off by default. Unless you have it set for coin up and you have no credits, hit start and it barks at you to pay up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 91.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-woz-to-a-customer/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.