Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by HighNoon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

So I've only been in this hobby for a little over a year and I completely admit that my flipping skills are lacking (I suck). I've had my WOZ for a few months now and just had my first, what i consider, major mode stacking experience. I've had minor ones quite a few times, ECMB with a Munchkin mode, but never something like this.

I started out with lights on crystal ball mode, then managed to start ECMB, was able to cram 3 balls back up the ramp, got in a few loops each and got a Munchkin mode going. At this point I'm freaking out at the light show and just hoping not to drain and keep things going, when somehow I got Rescue Multiball going. Didn't even see it happen, just heard the callout and looked up to see the balls get released onto the castle playfield. What a rush! When it was over, (fairly quickly since...well...I suck) I almost tripled my score. Had around 150k going in and when it was over I was at a little over 430k.

Sorry if this is considered a typical game, but for me this was a major achievement.

#2 4 years ago

It is pretty awesome when you do a big stack like that! Well done mate!

#3 4 years ago

Congrats dude! Game rocks

#4 4 years ago

Woz stacking is insane.

#5 4 years ago

OK after reading this I had to play. I had ECMB, CB, and Rescue all ready to go. I started a munchkin mode, added haunted, was going to start rescue...... And I drained on my third ball. Sucked!!! WOZ is not my friend tonight!

#6 4 years ago

Glad to hear others of my ability are doing this. I suck also. 150k to 250k is a typical game for me. In fact a friend of mine has the high score on MY game

#7 4 years ago

WOZ stacking is great and rewarding with big points. But it also tends to be difficult, because the various mb's and modes need shots all over the pf to start. That's a good thing, quite challenging!

#8 4 years ago

Had my first real stacking moment last weekend when we had some family visiting. They were playing WoZ and insisted that I join them as the 4th player in a 4 player game. Since I suck and my ball times are usually short on WoZ I agreed to join them.

Turns out I got some crazy stacking going on. Started ECMB and then got a crystal ball mode going. Somehow I then started rescue multiball and got a super jackpot. When I looked up my score was over 1,000,000. I beat the previous grand champ score (not mine) by more than 300,000.

Love my WoZ.

#9 4 years ago

One hasn't truly experienced WoZ until one has experienced this type of stacking. It is adrenaline overload. And just to overload the experience more, the audio volume seems to be intentionally increased during these stacks.

#10 4 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for sharing...WOZ rules are truly great and I like hearing stories like this.

--Luke

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside