(Topic ID: 52907)

SORRY Per Request WOZ Will NOT Be @ EMPORIUM Till Next Week!!!!

By Jamaster10

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    flame_suit.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamaster10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

per request woz will not be delivered until next week!
    for unstated reasons!
    And yes it is here in box @ pincades waiting delivery.
    JT

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#9 10 years ago

nope not GW
    almost there
    when it hits my floor today i will post the location!!!!!
    JT

#10 10 years ago

WOZ will Be @ Emporium Arcade Bar in Chicago

#16 10 years ago

plus-The shadow, TOM, TZ, TAF
    I will be dropping off in the AM
    JT

#30 10 years ago

Woz was in the works for Emporium prior to learning about the lauch party, it was in just before friday, per sterns request we waited, it will be there in a couple days, i agree both companies should Exist, Me as a dist. for jjp i still buy sterns, And as far as breaking the news of what pins were there I sold them to emporium ! It was also a little advertisement bump for them, they have been very dedicated customers of Pincades over the last year. Dan and Doug are great guys (emporium owners), there are more pins to come and some rare vids as wellin the next weeks!
    As far as the upkeep of there pins, they have a awesome tech that will be working on them(Gavins Game Service).

Ill post when i drop it off fellas! As well follow Emporium on facebook for new Pinball Machines and Vids coming in.

Pincades
    JT

#33 10 years ago

I saw that guy on the post office wall!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamaster10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-woz-on-location-in-chicago-coming-in-a-few-days?tu=jamaster10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.