(Topic ID: 52907)

SORRY Per Request WOZ Will NOT Be @ EMPORIUM Till Next Week!!!!

By Jamaster10

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    flame_suit.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from Garak:

I played HQ's TOTAN a bit last night and it was in pretty good shape. It looks like they've straight removed the TZ.
    That said, the general play quality on them has gotten better, and hopefully the tables at both HQ and Emporium end up being able to handle crowds.

I spent quite a bit of time getting that TOTAN up and running properly. I dropped it off a few days ago. Had some serious issues but all bugs should be cleared out right now.

Quoted from devlman:

Yeah, we spent like 6 hours at HQ last week trying to fix the TOTAN. Did the best we could with TZ, stuff seems stable where non-pinheads won't notice but most of us would be frustrated. These things go bad FAST in the wild .

Thanks again for coming out and working on the pins. I can't get away from my day job enough to keep HQ going myself. At this point I am just doing it to support what I sold them, not getting paid or anything like that. John is the man and helped out on a few different occasions there. I finally pulled the TZ yesterday, going to go through it and decide if it should go back in or not. I have a feeling this game has a bit too much on the pf to go wrong in a free play environment.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-woz-on-location-in-chicago-coming-in-a-few-days?tu=inhomearcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.