Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by royce6135
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I just beat my first game of pinball (bad I know). I finally reach System Failure on JP. It was pretty awesome.

#2 7 years ago

I love the system failure. I used to yell "system failure" at the top of my lungs whenever I would get it so the family would always know. That was a fun game.

#3 7 years ago

System Failure is really cool. Not the hardest to get to, but really fun. As crazy as it is you don't always rack up as many points as you think you would. But the build up to it starting is great, then it is such a frenzy.

3 months later
#4 7 years ago

Just got to this mode last night on the JP I got as my first pin on Friday. It's quite awesome! It reminds me of maxing out the Stiff-o-Meter on Scared Stiff in that the machine goes completely dead for a few seconds and then comes alive and goes absolutely nuts for a multiball frenzy.

System Failure will be even better when I put B/W skirts on the pops and rebuild the slingshots, balls will fly everywhere!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I just beat my first game of pinball (bad I know). I finally reach System Failure on JP. It was pretty awesome.

Don't worry, I wouldn't consider getting to a wizard mode beating the game. Now, you've got to score a 6 ball, 600 million + Jackpot!

JP is a great game

#7 7 years ago

love system failure

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Falling Waters, WV
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 50.00
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Sale Pending!
Willoughby, OH
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside