85259d90d047e29b15b73221f260371bb9975070_(resized).jpg
0_(resized).jpg
IMG_20151211_191746.jpg
IMG_20151211_191624.jpg
482848.jpg
IMG_20151208_212527.jpg
IMG_20151209_203242_01.jpg
IMG_20151208_191345.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

I couldnt handle that stripe. Id get some Goo Gone on a q tip and put a tiny bit in a corner and leave it for a day, see if it does anything to the paint. If not I would slowly, over the course of a week or so, drip some where the adhesive makes contact with the paint, near the edge of the glass, just an inch or so piece. I'd strip the foam off carefully to reveal the backside of the adhesive strip and soak it from the back too. Letmit sit and do its thing, hopefully getting to the point that its totally broken down into a gooey liquid so you arent actually pulling up anything, more like carefully wiping the softened adhesive off.

Again I would try this in the most inconspicuous spot you can, which I assume would be by the edge, so if the worst hqppens you #1 only lift a tiny spot of paint that u may be able to glue back down and #2 do it far away from the middle of the backglass.

I have never tried anything like that, but I know I couldnt live with that. Itmwould bug the crap out of me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-time-pin-two-questions?tu=pinzrfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.