Typical NIB purchase things to do:
1. Check shipment tracking every 10 minutes
2. Spam call destination port dispatch once shipment arrives until scheduled deliver date is confirmed.
3. Call dispatch again day before to confirm appt is still scheduled
4. Call dispatch morning of delivery to confirm appt is still scheduled
5. Look outside front door anytime a car passes by house.
6. Spam call dispatch every minute past the scheduled deliver time.
7. Receive game, tip driver and let him wait while you open and inspect cabinet/exterior of game
8. Setup game; if it's your first time, follow instructions carefully to a tee. If it's your umpteenth time, throw instructions out and frantically setup the game.
9. Wipe down playfield with a micro fiber rag inspecting playfield and parts
10. Throw away factory balls, install pinball life ultra gloss balls.
11. Power up game
12. Have fun
13. Optional: install protectors as needed. Typically protectors are overrated for home use play, enjoy the game and have some fun.
14. Mod the game to your liking over time, do not buy every mod in the book before you have your game. Find out what touches and mods the game needs to your liking, not everyone else's.
15. Post pics and happy face on pinside