(Topic ID: 133392)

First time making it to the Final Battle on Shadow(Spoiler)

By Doot77

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20141013_135243812.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doot77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

So I finally made it to the Final Battle tonight and previously the closest I'd gotten was having everything ready except only having 2 or 3 scenes done. Well tonight I must have been really dialed in on that start scene shot and luckily had everything done when I finished the last one. I actually thought I was done with them when I actually had one left still and had a little early celebration. Lol

So long story short I've read about how a lot get to it but rarely finish it so I wasn't really expecting to, especially on the first time, but that's exactly what I did. Well I should say I think I did. After hitting all the shots the game went black and remaining balls drained and then it seemed to start the Final Battle again. I didn't finish it the second time around so maybe I only finished half of it?? But either way I was able to join the Immortal list so I feel like I did, which is good enough for me.

very pumped up and had to share with someone who would care. Lol

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#3 8 years ago

There was definitely a little luck on my side tonight. As I had gotten do n to only two balls left I looked up on the battlefield and saw there was a ball up there and only one of the side shots left to hit and was able to hit it almost instantly, which turned out to be the final shot I needed. I think I got a good start on it too because I had just started another Shadow multiball just prior to start the final battle so it started during my multiball.

#5 8 years ago

Yeah, final battle is worth a billion points itself if you finish it, so it's easy to get up there after that. Not sure what you get afterwards if you finished again. It's like a victory lap on Metallica's crank it up modes.

#7 8 years ago

Yes that was a great set of animations & call outs and for a second I thought the game restarted on me much like vacation jackpot on WH20, which remains new me I still need to get that one, been very close lately, just haven't managed by to do it though.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

So I guess you'll be putting it up for sale soon?

Actually I was planning on selling it until recently, now I'm starting to fall in love with it.

Quoted from Law:

Is it just me, or do Alec's fists look like a big, wrinkly butt in the pictures the OP posted?

Lol, yeah it totally does, the ring even looks like a tattoo.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Sell it and buy a Kiss you know I hate that game

Kiss will be added eventually, but Shadow stays for now too. Not that it matters anyway you never come over and play here anyway.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from woz:

How many points are awarded the second time for completion? I'd like to think it was 2 Billion points but I think I'm being hopeful

I was thinking it was probably at least 2billion, it's more than twice as hard to repeat it back to back I would think, especially without the long ball save running.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I just managed to get 5B+ on that game even with just one completed Final Battle That game beat my previous high score by 2B

Very impressive, I don't foresee myself reaching the score ever, but it's something to shoot for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Doot77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-time-making-it-to-the-final-battle-spoiler?tu=Doot77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.