Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I am not opposed to checking out other machines not on my list as I am a very new to all the games offered. All recommendations are for sure appreciated.

Why didn't you say so? If Pinside is great at something, it is making unwarranted suggestions on pins that people may not want and possibly can't afford

I would recommend considering other vendors or possibly even buying in America and having it shipped via Michelle bianchi or Bob Cunningham. This would greatly open your options of buying from various distributors and collectors as well.

There are a lot of really good games that have come out over the past few years. Consider your budget firstly, then what attributes you value in a pin (light show, toys, callouts, speed, etc.).

All of the Chicago gaming company pins are fantastic (medieval madness, monster bash, attack from Mars). The new stern Jurassic park is an instant classic, but the premium is so much better than the pro...i have to recommend spending the extra money.

The band pins have been popular, specifically iron maiden, metallica, and ac/dc. I would imagine it would very greatly as to which you liked the music of the best. I prefer MET and ACDC. I feel the pro is a good option for all 3, but with MET, I would really encourage you to go for the premium.

Deadpool, spiderman, and Batman 66 are the best superhero options. I like deadpool the best, and the pro version is great. In fact...if you are strictly aiming for a pro model...that would be my suggestion. Batman 66 is an awesome pin with tons of toys. I rate it similarly to deadpool, but it costs quite a bit more.

Elvira house of horrors and Tron are both worthy. EHOH is ranked high, but will likely fall over time. It's fun, but a bit empty. Tron brings up nostalgia for many, but they seem to be tougher to find as well. I would also say the walking dead is another good option that is still very nice in the pro model.

Jersey Jack pinball puts out awesome machines as well...they just tend to cost more also. Pirates of the Caribbean is one if the best pins ever made...but it costs an arm and a leg. Wizard of Oz is my next favorite with tons if toys, endless playing options, and it's built like a tank. Hobbit and wonka are incredible as well, just not as packed. Dialed in is very good, but the theme just brings it down for me (and a lot of others as well).

Alice Cooper and Houdini are the standouts for me from smaller companies (disclaimer: I haven't played Rick and Morty yet). They are both hard with tight shots, so they get blasted sometimes...but both are beautiful and fun games that would do well in a home collection.

There are no lack of options out there right now. If you figure a budget and what you value the most from a pin, it will go a long way towards helping you make the right decision for your collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daditude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-time-buyer-munsters-pro-vs-deadpool-pro-vs-starwars-pro?tu=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.