It's time to dust off those keyboards and get that F5 key ready!!!
Our first event of 2021 is a little more than a month away. Here are a few changes we have made for this first event along with a few reminders. Full event details listed below.
1. This first event is NOT part of the 2021 Delaware Tour Championship, therefore no tour points being awarded
2. Eventbrite handles all tickets AS WELL AS the wait list
3. This year you can now secure 3 tickets at a time
4. Remember, for the WAIT LIST you can only register one person at a time.
5. Tickets must be paid in full within 24 hours
6. We are still playing under COVID restrictions
7. Entries capped at 28 players
8. We provide a giant tent outside along with portable heaters to battle the elements
9. $325 plus a trophy for 1st place!!!!
This will be a standard First State Flippers Match Play Event. THIS EVENT IS NOT PART OF THE 2021 DELAWARE TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP. Registration opens up on 2/21 at 8pm via Eventbrite. Eventbrite now handles all registration for First State Flipper events. Once you secure your "ticket(s)" for the event, you must pay the registration fee in full ($40) using Paypal's Friends & Family method. You are allowed to secure up to 3 tickets at a time.
NOTE - Once the event sells out, Eventbrite will automatically control the wait list. You have to sign up on the wait list through Eventbrite. Make sure you reserve a spot on the wait list if the event sells out. When signing up for the wait list, you can only sign up ONE PERSON AT A TIME (Again, this is only for the Wait List)
WHEN: March 20th
TIME: 10AM SHARP (Round 1 will start). Practice will start at 9am.
WHERE: Joe Fox's House 1112 E. Nutmeg Pl., Middletown, DE 19709
COST: $40 (must be paid in full and via PayPal Friends & Family ONLY. NO CASH)
ENTRIES: CAPPED at 28
REGISTRATION: Use the Eventbrite link below. Link will go live this Sunday (2/21) at 8pm.
FORMAT: 7 rounds of 4-player match play qualifying. Top 8 make "A" finals. Everyone else will go to the "B" consolation finals. Non-IFPA Sanctioned. NO WPPRS!!! NO Tour points.
PRIZES(based on 28 entries):
1st A Division - $325 plus trophy
2nd A Division - $200
3rd A Division - $100
4th A Division - $75
5th A Division - $50
1st B Division - $100
Below is the list of our guidelines that will be in place for this tournament.
* Entry to the house will require a forehead temperature check for all players.
* Masks will be required by everyone at all times and must not be removed while inside the house. If removed, you will be DQ’d from the event. NO WARNINGS.
* Gloves will not be allowed.
* Hands must be sanitized upon every entry *and* exit of the house.
* No eating or drinking while inside the house as this requires you to remove your mask.
* Limited admittance into the basement. The remaining players will be required to wait outside while maintaining social distancing. We do supply a giant tent along with several heaters. Rounds will take a little longer as we will have to wait for each group to finish and exit the basement before allowing the next group to start.
* We encourage social distancing at all times (inside and outside)
* We encourage ample hand washing
* NO CASH
* Non-Sanctioned IFPA event. We are here to have fun!
* No WPPRS on the line!
* NO Tour Championship points on the line.