IMG_9651 (resized).JPG
IMG_9700 (resized).JPG
IMG_9673 (resized).JPG
IMG_9687 (resized).JPG
IMG_9660 (resized).JPG
IMG_9616 (resized).JPG
IMG_9629 (resized).JPG
IMG_9604 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I am not sure where to have made this post. I attempted to do Pinball for sale yet it wanted me to make a marketplace posting. I don't know where the rules are for Pinside but I believe if these are expected to end up at low prices a market place add is not required. Please direct me if I am wrong and I can make any adjustments that are required per Pinside rules.

After announcing that I would have some project pins up for sale I received a lot of messages asking about when they would be for sale and how much I would be asking. Normally I do not mind setting a fair market price on the games I sell, however these are project games and need some attention. I am not comfortable setting a price on a game that I know so little about so I believe the best approach is to do something that is now so rarely done anymore, a real auction. I am going to start this first group of pins at $10 with no reserve and let the public decide what the games are worth. I don’t remember the last time someone offered pins with no reserve and at such a low starting price. So I have decided to roll the dice and create a little excitement as this should be fun to watch and interesting to see where it all ends up.

All pins and arcade games usually end up on the facebook page prior to pinside or ebay, so if you prefer see what is to come now and in the future please follow the facebook page here.

https://www.facebook.com/MidwestGamingArcade/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Some of these literally need to just be shopped out while some of them need some additional attention and or are missing a few things. I have spent no more than 5 minutes per game to provide a brief description of the games and their various states to help people determine the value of each title. I am attempting to pass on project machines to the collectors and hobbyist out there rather than shop and retail every pin. I ended up over paying for these games from an operator friend of mine. Sometimes I get great deals and other times I lose as in this case. I hope you all enjoy the auctions and good luck to you.

The first round of games to be auction off at $10 with no reserve are:
Baywatch
Dr. Dude
Jokerz
Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
Monday Night Football
Road Kings
Shaq Attaq
Sharpshooter
Starship Troopers
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle
The Game Show
The Simpsons
Viper Night Drivin

These are scheduled at 5 minutes apart and will start being active as of 11:40 CDT.

ebay.com link: inhomearcades

IMG_9604 (resized).JPGIMG_9604 (resized).JPG

IMG_9629 (resized).JPGIMG_9629 (resized).JPG

IMG_9616 (resized).JPGIMG_9616 (resized).JPG

IMG_9660 (resized).JPGIMG_9660 (resized).JPG

IMG_9687 (resized).JPGIMG_9687 (resized).JPG

IMG_9673 (resized).JPGIMG_9673 (resized).JPG

IMG_9700 (resized).JPGIMG_9700 (resized).JPG

IMG_9651 (resized).JPGIMG_9651 (resized).JPG

IMG_9716 (resized).JPGIMG_9716 (resized).JPG

IMG_9726 (resized).JPGIMG_9726 (resized).JPG

IMG_9766 (resized).JPGIMG_9766 (resized).JPG

IMG_9738 (resized).JPGIMG_9738 (resized).JPG

IMG_9753 (resized).JPGIMG_9753 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Why take the display and translight out of Frankenstein and list them as "missing" in your EBay ad?

Quoted from Slim64:

Because they belong to the other MSF he owns.

Thats correct! A few people have asked that same question not quite sure why no one thinks of that or if I just wanted to keep it for some strange reason I don't know why that would matter. I made a point to say it is missing in the description so there was no misunderstandings. Oh well, either way its not available with that game is all.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Just wondering as I was interested in MSF and I can clearly see the translight in your Baywatch pic. I didn't take the time to look at your collection or think that you may need pieces and parts from these machines. Just struck me as odd is all no big deal. Cool auction, hope they all go for a fair price.

No worries, I wasn't picking on you, just had quite a few people ask is all. I should have taken the time to move it out of the photo to avoid the confusion.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am in shock that SHAQ is over $1K

That does not surprise me as much as the simpsons and rocky bulwinkle over 1800. Believe it or not, 1k for shaq doesn't even cover what I had to pay for it. UGH.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

willing to ship to Canada? I'm interested in some of these and live in Ontario. Want to bid but not sure how to get them.

Sure that's not a problem.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

The ads say: Local pick up is available at our warehouse in Wood Dale, IL but you may arrange your own shipping if you prefer.
So, you would be responsible for making arrangements.
IMHO, I'm not seeing any bargains with the bidding as it sits right now, and I assume there will be sniping at the last minute. So, it's probably not worth your while to ship due to the expense and logistical issues of crossing the border with the shipment.

Some of these are still deals others have gotten to a point that it's not worth the extra money and time to shop them. Not too many dmd games out there at the 1-1500 range anymore and if people are willing to do a little work I believe many of these will sell in that range. Just about any shopped dmd is at 2k and up. Leaves some room for guys that want to do the work themselves which is the point of selling them this way. I could have had guys in the warehouse do the shopping but figured I would pass along to those out there with out the funds to purchase games that are all done.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Ok so I am confused then. would I be arranging my own shipping as per the previous post or would you ship to Canada more specifically Ontario? (Sent message through ebay a well) I don't know much about arranging shipping unfortunately as I have only bought locally or within driving distance. clarification would be appreciated so I know whether I should bid or not

I would put you in contact with sti/navl. They will walk you through the shipment set up and they pick up from me very often. This will allow you to pick your shipping options and pay them directly.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Ok thanks. Just worried shipping might make bidding not worth it. are prices reasonable? thanks for the info!

I'm not sure. In the states the average is 350 but I'm not sure what they charge for international.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider inhomearcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-round-of-13-project-pins-auctioned-at-10-with-no-reserve?tu=inhomearcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.