Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by manadams
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

97C939B0-B05D-4DED-8B14-50314A4F67F3 (resized).jpeg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

On the outside chance that you have missed my post in this fast moving thread, there is a MB located 100 miles from you.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109276

Thanks yes we have seen this post. My wife wants us to get the newer remake with the led lighting.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from joeandsummer:

Thanks yes we have seen this post. My wife wants us to get the newer remake with the led lighting.

Did you contact a CGC distributor to see if they have any in stock? I believe they are still available.

#53 3 years ago

Nope. If it was one of a kind, maybe. Patience will land you one locally.

#54 3 years ago

If I was buying a NIB MB I would be after the SE . I think they are still being made !

#55 3 years ago

After contacting bigchief he called me we talked. He didn't like the escrow idea. After I text asking for a picture of the LE number with my wifes name written on the note and he replied "listen I was going out of my way typing novels, showing how it works. Not sure what you guys want". Wife made me walk away. Thanks for all the help guys.

#56 3 years ago

My wife wants us to get the newer remake with the led lighting.

Wife made me walk away.

Wait for one to pop up within driving distance and bring a stack of hundreds.

#57 3 years ago

After contacting bigchief he called me we talked. He didn't like the escrow idea. After I text asking for a picture of the LE number with my wifes name written on the note and he replied "listen I was going out of my way typing novels, showing how it works. Not sure what you guys want". Wife made me walk away. Thanks for all the help guys.

Glad she made you walk away. It really wasn’t good from the beginning.

#58 3 years ago

Patience is very important. Don’t ever trick yourself into thinking your current deal is the only option. Others will come along. They always do.

Put up a want add. If you’re on Facebook , join some of the buy/sell groups and float want ads there too. Like everyone else has said, try and make this an in-person buy. And always be willing to walk. You might need to drive an hour or two, but it’s the best way to protect your cash.

#59 3 years ago

You also have to understand this hobby has a lot of people that dont' want to deal with a bunch of extra stuff that's new, read older folks. People that have been in the hobby for decades don't want to deal with new escrow websites, facetiming, etc. It's just one of those things in this case that buyer and seller have different ideas on how to do a deal. His game will sell and OP, you'll find what you are looking for.

Like many others have said buying in person is best, especially for first pin. Even if you load and transport yourself and get the game home there may be a diode lose from travel vibration/moving that caused a coil not to fire. Happended to me. However, if you check it out first, you know it was fine before and can't be mad at seller. You buy with someone else shipping and that happens the first thought is the seller hid something. These machines are finicky for sure.

#60 3 years ago

https://musiccitypinball.net/product/monster-bash-special-edition/

It looks like these guys have a Special Edition in stock.

#61 3 years ago

Don’t buy anything used without seeing it in person.Pictures just don’t show enough detail most of the time. When in doubt walk away.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-purchase-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.