Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2441_(resized).JPG
IMG_2440_(resized).JPG
IMG_2438_(resized).JPG
IMG_2439_(resized).JPG
1335024763-FT_(resized).jpg
DSC01896_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dzrossi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

A few recommendations

1. LEDs are nice. I recommend you get manual print out light sheet. I count all bulbs on sheet. 555 are the ones that do not have a metal base. 44 have metal base but are replaced by 47. Flashers are 906. Then you have to count bulbs under plastic and back glass. A rule of thumb back glass should have frosted bulbs. The playfield I prefer warm bulbs. You can decide if you want to order color bulb for to acent things or go crazy with coler. I high recommend your order this way rather than buy kit. A lot cheaper. I do not recommend LEDs for flashers or pop bumpers. After you know what you want I recommend pinball life but there are other online stores.

2. I never bothered

3. I would recommend you Novus 1 2 and 3. Cleaners. do not use water. I like to wax mine as well. I use millwax many do not recommend.

4. Look at manual and order parts. Marco Specilaties has a great website and make it easy. Dont make a mistake as really there are no returns. Order a flipper rebuild kit. Since this is your first machine replace everything rather the debug. It is most likely a bad spring, sleeve issue or flipper gummed up some place.

Enjoy working on machine that is half the fun of owning it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dzrossi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside