(Topic ID: 288338)

**First Pin** this or that?

By Jnjn1980

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Better first pin option”

• Monster Bash 21 votes
      57%
    • Ghostbusters 16 votes
      43%

(37 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball mind (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

MonsterBash LE or Ghostbusters LE?

#2 3 years ago

Ghostbusters pro or premium/le?

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cheberha:

Ghostbusters pro or premium/le?

Lets assume Premium/LE on both

#4 3 years ago

MB is a solid classic. CGC makes great quality pins. Then there’s Stern...

#5 3 years ago

I own both. In a large collection mb is the way to go but if you only have one or two games you may appreciate the depth of play on gb. Both are great games that you cant go wrong with. Good luck, have fun.

#6 3 years ago

For you or family? GB is awesome. MB fun too but too simple for my personal taste

#7 3 years ago

Neither

What are you looking for in a game?

MB gets old in a week, masterpiece on location but fails in small collection

#8 3 years ago

The answer is obvious.

Both.

Welcome to the sickness!

pinball mind (resized).jpgpinball mind (resized).jpg
    #10 3 years ago

GhostBusters for sure.

#11 3 years ago

Are those games particularly nostalgic or looking for a theme the entire family would enjoy?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Cheberha:

Are those games particularly nostalgic or looking for a theme the entire family would enjoy?

id say both

#13 3 years ago

MB for a bigger collection. Not necessarily huge but better with few more around. I never had GB in the line up but it would probably stay a while as it’s challenging. I love MB but perfect for family and others who are just getting into pinball.

#14 3 years ago

First pin and looking to grow into a collection as well?

Have any arcades or a game room as is?

#15 3 years ago

They’re both great games. It took me a year to find a Ghostbusters premium that was local. Price keeps going up on GB.

#16 3 years ago

Both games are great. Put some time into playing thrm if you can and decide which one is best for you and your family. If ylu cannot make your mind up buy both!

#17 3 years ago

Ghostbusters is a poor design. MB has never been my favorite. Something like Medieval Madness is better.

#18 3 years ago

If I had to choose one, i'd rather play Ghostbusters over Monster Bash.

#19 3 years ago

this is tough because I like them both. GB can be a ball buster but I do miss it occasionally. I actually just got through playing my MB and it is just good pinball. Has really straight forward objectives but still can be challenging and is super fun. Kids and visitors love it also. If between those 2 I would go MB.

just an idea, you can get a MB classic for around $5500 and then get a second hand stern pro like TWD, ST, or MET for $4500-$5000 and have 2 pins. The LE's are not all they are cracked up to be unless you are a collector.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

this is tough because I like them both. GB can be a ball buster but I do miss it occasionally. I actually just got through playing my MB and it is just good pinball. Has really straight forward objectives but still can be challenging and is super fun. Kids and visitors love it also. If between those 2 I would go MB.
    just an idea, you can get a MB classic for around $5500 and then get a second hand stern pro like TWD, ST, or MET for $4500-$5000 and have 2 pins. The LE's are not all they are cracked up to be unless you are a collector.

I like this idea! Thanks for the suggestion.

#21 3 years ago

Monster Bash remake is my first pin and the whole family loves it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-pin-this-or-that and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.