(Topic ID: 232098)

James Bond Pin (Was first picture of Jaws in Stern's upcoming pinball!)

By NeilMcRae

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20220128-003937_Instagram (resized).jpg
    Pinside_Marketplace_LE_mrclean (resized).png
    D00E25D0-BB95-4CC6-AB05-8DD0699EEA17 (resized).jpeg
    012ABFF4-AF0D-45B1-BB65-35208E899F43 (resized).jpeg
    bond (resized).jpg
    3e8318dc9e1ce311779f5154307074af--nerd-stuff-funny-stuff (resized).jpg
    All 6 (resized).jpg
    pussy (resized).jpg
    0910-richard-kiel-james-bond-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

Let's look at the evidence:

Neil is British.

Bond is British.

We may have to give him the benefit of the doubt here. At the very least it's clear HE believes a Bond pin is coming.

#16 5 years ago

Sweet! Speculation threads have been based upon FAR less.

OK, so seems to me Bond is a licensing nightmare. I'd guess they'd have to pick ONE Bond and go with it. Craig Bond makes sense as he's the current one.

But for this aging and doughy demographic, I'm thinking Moore would be the best seller - he was Bond growing up for the 40s-50s crowd. Plus he's pushing up daisies so might be easier to deal with his estate than cranky greedy bastard Sean Connery or pretty boy Remington Steele (who already has his own crappy Stern game).

Plus, let's face it, Moore has the best Bond car ever, the one that turns into a sub.

Looking forward to this one!!

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

what a shit post. change the title...

Man Everybody is so cranky around here. It's funny and it really isn't of base at all. Just a rumor like a million others here.

I can't imagine it really ruined any Jaws' fans day but then I know this is serious business !!!

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

ok folks I've changed the thread title, can we be friends again ?

People are still mad at you for posting those Potc pictures 15 minutes before the official reveal.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

The click bait approach of his original title was dumb. I have no problem with his new title and speculation. He clearly made it seem like it was related to Stern Jaws and for someone that looks at these boards for the latest news, I opened up thinking prob not but why would someone be a douche and click bait in a pinball forum. Well I forgot people like that exist so here we are. Complete garbage.
    New title is fine though

That’s why it was funny.

Click bait is funny when it’s clever and funny. Usually it isn’t. But Neil knocked one out of the box here!!

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

The story is great but I just cannot get past the dubbed dialog, it's like watching a movie where most of the actor's voices are in English and one is subtitled, only maybe worse.

I know it's supposed to be wonderful but I always hated this movie. Lazenby is awful, Kojak is awful, and as previously pointed out the editing and cinematogrophy is also awful. I love all the night scenes that were obviously filmed in broad daylight.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Wow! Hard to believe. Among the Bond film collectors OHMSS is one of the favorites. For me it's YOLT, Goldfinger, Dr. No and OHMSS.

Goldfinger and Spy Who Loved me for me (which is basically a kickass remake of You Only Live Twice). I also have a soft spot for License to Kill. I don't know why. kickass movie and Dalton is great.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballs:

I'll be happy as long as I can play with pussy galore.

You can turn off the Charm. She’s immune.

3 years later
    #98 1 year ago

Being right about pinball rumors doesn’t seem to be as rewarding as one would expect.

I’m still sour over not getting any credit for inventing “cargument.”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-picture-of-jaws-in-stern-s-upcoming-pinball?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.