(Topic ID: 270700)

First Nib ordered

By gaysimphongthuy

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gnr_jjp_flyer.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from gaysimphongthuy:

I ordered first nib #IMDN pro from pinball pro in Nebraska. Greg so far has been a pleasure to deal with. pinsider Captain-Flint and I will be setting this up later this week. We will take some pics of game room when it gets set up.

Thank you very much, I just wanted to let you know we have not recently received any orders for IMDN pro and just want to follow up. In case the order did not go through or something was wrong. Please feel free to call as well! I will apologize ahead of time if I am mixed up in some way.

Greg

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Let us know how it turns out. They're the closest Distro to me, so I've been curious, but they're still 1.5hrs away. I'm wondering how far they'd do delivery, and whether or not they'd do a discount for direct pickup? Anyway, I hope it works out well. Let us know how the process goes!

Just give us a call, have plenty of customers in SD. I can answer all of your questions.

Greg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-nib-ordered-1?tu=ovfdfireman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.