New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 220330)

First Nib ordered

By drewbo81

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2CE6E2B3-8B35-4625-BB70-2E1D4B85E508 (resized).jpeg
43088602-D897-4363-8D2F-CEF829FF28F2 (resized).jpeg
09EED1C5-FDD2-435D-AC2D-0A8D329933E1 (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

I ordered first nib #IMDN pro from pinball pro in Nebraska. Greg so far has been a pleasure to deal with. pinsider Captain-Flint and I will be setting this up later this week. We will take some pics of game room when it gets set up.

#2 2 years ago

Ok. Nice choice. Enjoy the whole NIB experience!

#3 2 years ago

Good for you. Enjoy that 1st NIB. You will enjoy Iron Maiden.

#4 2 years ago

Congrats on your first NIB game! You couldn't have made a better choice imo.

#5 2 years ago

NIB purchases are fun! Congrats!

#6 2 years ago

Man I love that new pinball smell... its better then new car smell. Open up that cabinet and take a deep breath.

#7 2 years ago

Congrats! Nothing like NIB. It’s like Christmas as a kid when it comes.

#8 2 years ago

I had my first NIB pin a few months ago. Dialed In. It definitely felt like opening a huge birthday or Christmas present and such a cool experience. Congrats on the new purchase-have fun

#9 2 years ago

Congrats!! Getting a NIB game is good stuff!

#10 2 years ago

Drew thanks for your business, it is ready to go and the truck is scheduled to go out today!

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

#11 2 years ago

I setup Iron Maiden today with much help from captain-flint
It did not disappoint. Shots feel sooo good on this thing! Amazing addition to the game room and special shout out to the wife for supporting my habit.
She even played a few games today!

09EED1C5-FDD2-435D-AC2D-0A8D329933E1 (resized).jpeg2CE6E2B3-8B35-4625-BB70-2E1D4B85E508 (resized).jpeg43088602-D897-4363-8D2F-CEF829FF28F2 (resized).jpeg
#12 2 years ago

Keeper!

Both your wife and the pin.

#13 2 years ago

Thanx pinnyheadhead
I’m looking forward to blowing up the score on this awesome pin ...holy crap is there a lot to do on this thing!

#14 2 years ago

Just wanted to jump in and congratulate you on your new pin! Also to give props to Greg at Pinball Pro... We recently picked up our first pin; A Star Wars Pro and it has been a total hit with family and friends. Especially true with my college aged sons and posse... They have been here every night for the last five weeks!

I am actually about 15 miles away from Greg and that is probably going to be good for him and bad for me if you know what I mean?!

Enjoy the game!

Matt

#15 2 years ago

Thanx Matt. Greg was awesome through the whole process. I talked to a few other distributors and they did not have his same enthusiasm for pinball.
10/10 will use him again. Also, good choice with Star Wars. I’m a huge Star Wars fan and got to spend some time on it and I don’t understand all the hate. It’s a fun shooting pin. Almost as much as Iron Maiden.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from drewbo81:

Thanx Matt. Greg was awesome through the whole process. I talked to a few other distributors and they did not have his same enthusiasm for pinball.
10/10 will use him again. Also, good choice with Star Wars. I’m a huge Star Wars fan and got to spend some time on it and I don’t understand all the hate. It’s a fun shooting pin. Almost as much as Iron Maiden.

Thank you for the business and your kind words! Very happy to see you are enjoying the game.

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

#17 2 years ago

Buying a nib Maiden pre on Monday. Won’t be my first nib but it never gets old. Congratulations, hopefully not your last.

#18 2 years ago

Great first game nib. So much on there.!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside