5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by iwantansi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hb1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi guys,

Today i received my first NIB game Transformers LE. I know it does not rank that high and many people don't think much of it but i think it really looks awesome.

I have one question and did not know in what sub forum to post it. What do you guys put on a new playfield? wax? nothing? something else?

greetings

Harry

#3 5 years ago

ok so i have to buy a bottle of carnauba and novus 2. thnx! do i have to clean the playfield with novus before i put on the wax for the first time? only like 5 games played lol

#16 5 years ago

Thanks for all the advice! I will buy new balls and wax the playfield.

One more question. My dmd is red. I noticed on the internet they are usually orange?

#20 5 years ago

Thanks again for all the replies!

I have bought carnauba based wax. So i will play to about 100 games and then apply it?

@Rensh
Ik ben al een tijdje lid van de vereniging alleen dit jaar nog niet in het clubhuis geweest al hoorde ik van Arie dat het nu dicht is voorlopig door problemen met de gemeente?

#22 5 years ago

ok i have applied my wax yesterday evening. The playfield really feels smoother even though it was brand new. It plays even faster lol.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Make sure to put down Mylar at the ball drops off the returns for the ramps, Stern does not install it from the factory on the left side iirc.

Do you mean at the place by the lanes?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 219.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hb1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside