(Topic ID: 243730)

First NIB delivery question.

By UnJed

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181003_155207 (resized).jpg
    20181003_155142 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chicoman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

As someone who received a damaged pinball machine a little over a year ago....Attack From Mars LE.....Don't do what I did. The box was opened....I peeked inside....nothing appeared to be wrong. I signed the Bill of Lading and off the delivery guy went. I opened it a day later when I had help to move it downstairs and the backbox was crushed and broken off it's hinges and in pieces.....I was absolutely devastated....also not to mention there was no topper included either. Some someone must have dropped this thing in delivery and then brought it to me. Thank god Chicago Gaming & Game Exchange of Colorado....were more than helpful and sent me all replacement parts which included a new backbox, Green LE Trim and a new topper.....only downside was that I had to do the work myself which wasn't too bad....but it was nerve wracking....now it plays great....no issues with the machine.

I have since continued to do business with JJ @ Game Exchange of Colorado and I won't go anywhere else. The guy is a class act....he went above and beyond and made me a very satisfied customer. Can't recommend him enough for anyone looking for a NIB Pinball Machine.

Anyway the bottom line like some others have said is that you open that damn sucker up and inspect it for any cosmetic damage or anything. If you notice anything missing or any damage to the pinball machine DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT sign that Bill of Lading. Once you do you have basically agree in principle to accept it in the condition that it was delivered in.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chicoman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-nib-delivery-question?tu=Chicoman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.