IMG_1404_(800x533).jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
DSC01208.JPG
photo(7).JPG
photo(6).JPG
DSC01960.JPG
DSC01952.JPG
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 11 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Did we ever find out why Stern halted production on the February run of ac/dc?
I really hope they get this all figured out before they start cranking out the march run.

I've been pestering Pupo about it and he said the delayed orders would be in the March run following the Tron Pro run. Reiterated to me it was the playfields. And to be clear -- I don't think that intimates that the ones that went out were bad -- just that the ones they didn't produce were not going to be acceptable.

#152 11 years ago

Maybe the guys in on the ac/dc march run will benefit from all the rumblings from this board about QC issues.

#153 11 years ago

I hope so I'm expecting mine in March

#154 11 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Yeah, I've already tried pulling on it. That worked at first, because the front of the cannon was hitting the ramp (now it slides under it a little), but the back of the cannon is hitting the ramp. I really don't like the idea of having to cut into the ramp at all.

Yeah I pulled mine up too but still had to shave some of the lip off with a razor. My left horn has the most noticeable defects of all. It is very irritating because now I see it everytime I play.

#155 11 years ago

I'm supposed to be unboxing mine tonight. You guys have me a bit paranoid.

#156 11 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Riggy
Please post an update and pics when you unbox it..

#157 11 years ago

Relax, it'll be fine. I unboxed mine last week. No major issues. Game is great!

Quoted from riggy469:

#158 11 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Riggy
Please post an update and pics when you unbox it..

Will do! Some friends are coming by around 6pm EST to help setup and play some games. Can't wait!

#159 11 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Will do! Some friends are coming by around 6pm EST to help setup and play some games. Can't wait!

I too received my NIB AC/DC last week. Absolutely no issues with cannon, playfield etc. Great game!
Enjoy your unboxing with hopes you have no issues!

#160 11 years ago

had to shave down the ramp to make the cannon work and my playfield has very noticeable spots on the clear part Even my 7 year old was like " hey dad, why does it have all those spots all over?" The game is a blast to play though and my family is really enjoying it.

#161 11 years ago

Am I the only guy who's February-run order was postponed until March?!?

#162 11 years ago

Big update.

Just heard back from JJ. Stern is going to replace my playfield for me. They are going to send me a populated playfield so I can swap it out. Hopefully the replacement will be defect free.

Big thanks to JJ for pushing this for me. I cannot recommend him enough for a great guy to buy your next NIB pinball from. He has worked hard to get this problem fixed.

#163 11 years ago

JJ is the only way to go!!

#164 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

Big update.
Just heard back from JJ. Stern is going to replace my playfield for me. They are going to send me a populated playfield so I can swap it out. Hopefully the replacement will be defect free.
Big thanks to JJ for pushing this for me. I cannot recommend him enough for a great guy to buy your next NIB pinball from. He has worked hard to get this problem fixed.

That's great to hear. Hopefully they will look over your playfield a bit better before they send it out.

Sent Pat an email about my issues, still waiting to hear back. If nothing by next week, I'll see if JJ can help out.

#165 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

Big update.

Same here!! JJ is the man

#166 11 years ago

Be sure to carve your initials in the bottom of the old PF. When I finally get mine I want to know if it is redistributed.

#167 11 years ago

Just bought my AC/DC Prem earlier this month with Zero defects in that department. I do agree that at 6k price point the machine should be cherry or made that way with a little bonus for people like you that suffer even in the slightest. That said, anyone that buys/plays an AC/DC Prem will not be disappointed! I Agree with McCune above FUN factor rules!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
16,500 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-nib-acdc-premium/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.