Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Speed
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 36 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo(7).JPG
2012-09-06_09.55.07.jpg
5768E8A0-536F-46F7-8439-85CBCE02BEEA[1.jpg
IMG_1494_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1484_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1488_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1480_(533x800).jpg
IMG_1414_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1404_(800x533).jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
DSC01208.JPG
photo(7).JPG
photo(6).JPG
DSC01960.JPG
DSC01952.JPG

There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Did we ever find out why Stern halted production on the February run of ac/dc?
I really hope they get this all figured out before they start cranking out the march run.

I've been pestering Pupo about it and he said the delayed orders would be in the March run following the Tron Pro run. Reiterated to me it was the playfields. And to be clear -- I don't think that intimates that the ones that went out were bad -- just that the ones they didn't produce were not going to be acceptable.

#152 7 years ago

Maybe the guys in on the ac/dc march run will benefit from all the rumblings from this board about QC issues.

#153 7 years ago

I hope so I'm expecting mine in March

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Yeah, I've already tried pulling on it. That worked at first, because the front of the cannon was hitting the ramp (now it slides under it a little), but the back of the cannon is hitting the ramp. I really don't like the idea of having to cut into the ramp at all.

Yeah I pulled mine up too but still had to shave some of the lip off with a razor. My left horn has the most noticeable defects of all. It is very irritating because now I see it everytime I play.

#155 7 years ago

I'm supposed to be unboxing mine tonight. You guys have me a bit paranoid.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Riggy
Please post an update and pics when you unbox it..

#157 7 years ago

Relax, it'll be fine. I unboxed mine last week. No major issues. Game is great!

Quoted from riggy469:

#158 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Riggy
Please post an update and pics when you unbox it..

Will do! Some friends are coming by around 6pm EST to help setup and play some games. Can't wait!

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Will do! Some friends are coming by around 6pm EST to help setup and play some games. Can't wait!

I too received my NIB AC/DC last week. Absolutely no issues with cannon, playfield etc. Great game!
Enjoy your unboxing with hopes you have no issues!

#160 7 years ago

had to shave down the ramp to make the cannon work and my playfield has very noticeable spots on the clear part Even my 7 year old was like " hey dad, why does it have all those spots all over?" The game is a blast to play though and my family is really enjoying it.

#161 7 years ago

Am I the only guy who's February-run order was postponed until March?!?

#162 7 years ago

Big update.

Just heard back from JJ. Stern is going to replace my playfield for me. They are going to send me a populated playfield so I can swap it out. Hopefully the replacement will be defect free.

Big thanks to JJ for pushing this for me. I cannot recommend him enough for a great guy to buy your next NIB pinball from. He has worked hard to get this problem fixed.

#163 7 years ago

JJ is the only way to go!!

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

Big update.
Just heard back from JJ. Stern is going to replace my playfield for me. They are going to send me a populated playfield so I can swap it out. Hopefully the replacement will be defect free.
Big thanks to JJ for pushing this for me. I cannot recommend him enough for a great guy to buy your next NIB pinball from. He has worked hard to get this problem fixed.

That's great to hear. Hopefully they will look over your playfield a bit better before they send it out.

Sent Pat an email about my issues, still waiting to hear back. If nothing by next week, I'll see if JJ can help out.

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

Big update.

Same here!! JJ is the man

#166 7 years ago

Be sure to carve your initials in the bottom of the old PF. When I finally get mine I want to know if it is redistributed.

#167 7 years ago

Just bought my AC/DC Prem earlier this month with Zero defects in that department. I do agree that at 6k price point the machine should be cherry or made that way with a little bonus for people like you that suffer even in the slightest. That said, anyone that buys/plays an AC/DC Prem will not be disappointed! I Agree with McCune above FUN factor rules!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
$ 9.95
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
$ 10.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside