Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Buzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hello,
I am buying my first machine. I have a 7 year old and 4 year old so would be great to get a great machine that would be fun for them. If it were available today, I would get Big Lebowski. Now I am between Simpsons Pinball Party, Ghostbusters. Any thoughts between the two or other suggestions? Don't want to get anything with that might scare the 4 year old although Ghostbusters looks tame.

Thank you so much for the help!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'll second that.

Great advice! Thanks.

#8 6 years ago

And just curious, if I were to get Simpsons, I see it online on Pinball Company for $7k. I also see people selling the machine on eBay for much more. What am I missing? Sorry for being clueless. I will also look into those other machines. WOZ seems very solid too.

#13 6 years ago

Great advice. As I said, I would have TBL in my house yesterday even with a 7 yr old and 4 yr old. I know that subject is for another forum. Going to do some heavy research!

#26 6 years ago

One more question: are there any hotly anticipated games just released or about to be released that have great reviews or are expected to be great? Or is that dangerous. Should one wait a year or so for kinks to be worked out, etc. Sorry if covered in another forum.

#32 6 years ago

Walking dead would be great. Actually, I think I have my sights on TBL. Seems like it is difficult to get. Any advice on where I should put down a deposit that is refundable if they decide not to make any more?

#36 6 years ago

I have no real connection to Attack from Mars. For me, I would like something which which I would have an association. Simpsons, TBL, Game of Thrones, etc.
So the consensus is that even if I waited for a year or two, TBL just won't come to fruition. I am patient. I waited 4 yrs, 3 months for my Tesla.

#41 6 years ago

Good points. I will check out those 4. TBL is totally not for kids and I recognize that. Thanks for advice. Won't consider putting down deposit until they are being delivered. What a great concept though!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 103.00
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

15,699 (OBO)
$ 18.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-machine-purchase-need-advice?tu=noma2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.