Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Wizman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

It took two weeks but i finally did it. My score was a measily 1.504 billion with at 423M LITZ. Game woulda been better if it weren't for an airball off the slot machine that flew over the pop bumpers and out! Pretty unique pinball experience, that.

#2 12 years ago

I've had mine since April and have only made it there two times now (3 ball). It has to be the best wizard mode in pinball and defiantly incentives you to get back there again.

#3 12 years ago

For a split second, I thought there was something wrong with the game when the flippers went dead at the end of the wizard mode. I didn't know it was timed. hahaha!

#4 12 years ago

Have you installed the reinforced switch yet? It's a must have to prevent airballs/damage. Congrats on LITZ!

#5 12 years ago

I love that mode... such a rush when you hear "you have come to the end of your journey". the only thing better is when you hear it twice in one game!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Have you installed the reinforced switch yet? It's a must have to prevent airballs/damage. Congrats on LITZ!

no. where do i get that. i can google that but if you know of someplace that's a known good provider, i'd be much obliged...

Quoted from ssathre:

I love that mode... such a rush when you hear "you have come to the end of your journey". the only thing better is when you hear it twice in one game!

I only got three more modes completed on that game. It should be easier once it's shopped, whenever that ends up being.

#7 12 years ago

Congratulations!

#8 12 years ago

http://www.pbresource.com/pfswitch.htm

get the green one too for the clock

#9 12 years ago

much obliged

#10 12 years ago

I did not know about these. I shall be ordering them as well, thanks!

#11 12 years ago

Congrats, I have yet to get it on mine without cheating lol, but then again I've only head it a week and now its all stripped for cleaning.

#12 12 years ago

There is a cheat where you can start LITZ, by just making the slot machine shot.
    You set it up via the diagnostics and then push a series of start/flipper buttons to initiate.
    I will research how to do it again, as i have forgotten, but it is useful, if you want to show people what LITZ is like, without having to go through all the modes.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Leigh:

There is a cheat where you can start LITZ, by just making the slot machine shot.
    You set it up via the diagnostics and then push a series of start/flipper buttons to initiate.

You hold down the buy-in button during the game to activate the LITZ cheat. Once you do this, the next shot to either the slot or piano will begin LITZ. davewth won't be able to do this, however, since he doesn't have the home ROM.

#14 12 years ago

wow that is a pretty good litz score. I think I'm just under 400m for my litz high, and I have owned it for a couple years. My best is 2.9B and I was three windows from litz for a third time.

#15 12 years ago

That's a damned good LitZ score, yeah. My best is 344m, and at the local arcade, it's high 300's last I checked (that arcade gets a lot of good players, too).

LitZ is damned fun.

Even with the reinforced switch, you get mad airballs on TZ (or at least I do). I refer to that switch at the 'lower ramp'. I need to find a better solution to it - I know one guy welded a bar to the back of the three switches, so they wouldn't move as much).

#16 12 years ago

Lots more info on the switch and reinforcement options here:

http://marvin3m.com/tzmod/

#17 12 years ago

Dave, I told you, when you enter into the "Lost in THe zONE"......you will understand....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-litz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.