Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 186 posts
  • 142 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Lemank
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2023-11-2717.51.264814523639145947001.jpg
    Carnac_the_Magnificent (resized).jpg
    E0BDFE53-60BA-4863-87AF-BD9EC92CA4C6 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20210317_233546228 (resized).jpg
    PF3Q (resized).jpg
    DSCF3563 (resized).JPG
    DSCF3567 (resized).JPG
    26A60182-8FA7-45A6-87E5-7630F235597F (resized).jpeg
    20151210_175742 (resized).jpg
    3269e03c15c7031d126509ea26afd001462d9ecd (resized).jpg
    FCAA9249-1B5A-4148-94BC-BD7535AB2365 (resized).jpeg
    FT (resized).jpg
    IMAG2205 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4775 (resized).jpg
    9c8cd2a5fd2f49eb89b785d0483089e66cbb3ca0 (resized).jpg
    DSC04287 (resized).JPG
    There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 6 years ago

Hard to find and fun!
    Got it back from the person I sold it to a few years ago.

0AEB20F5-F1D7-4056-A01E-682AA64576BD (resized).jpeg0AEB20F5-F1D7-4056-A01E-682AA64576BD (resized).jpeg

#52 6 years ago

Bought Elektra and Terminator 2 twice. Still own them.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Eight Ball Deluxe was my first double. LOTR was the second, and Harlem Globetrotters was the third. Sunday my second Solar City will arrive at my house.
    Both Harlems are still here. The one on the right has the plastic prototype playfield and plays amazingly. I wish Bally had continued that little experiment.

The other HG (original p/f) that my buddy Dave H now owns again. And I’ll own it a third time some day and start a new Pinside thread of the “same game and title” you have bought three times.

#54 6 years ago

Gottlieb Pro Pool

DSC04287 (resized).JPGDSC04287 (resized).JPG

#55 6 years ago

Sm x 2, FT x 2 WWFRR x 2 and Acdc Premium x 2. My space is limited acdc wont leave ever again. I could see me getting sm again or afm for the second time but my goal is to bring back GnR. Its the trifecta of my Rock pins.

#56 6 years ago

9c8cd2a5fd2f49eb89b785d0483089e66cbb3ca0 (resized).jpg9c8cd2a5fd2f49eb89b785d0483089e66cbb3ca0 (resized).jpg

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from Masspinballfan:

The other HG (original p/f) that my buddy Dave H now owns again. And I’ll own it a third time some day and start a new Pinside thread of the “same game and title” you have bought three times.

Wow, I hadn’t even thought of that! This is actually my third Harlem, because I owned it a few years back. That game is never leaving the extended family. We will all just keep passing it around.

#59 6 years ago

Ironman is the only pin I’ve bought twice.

#60 6 years ago

Soon, you could buy Kingpin and Iron Maiden twice, but own 4 different machines.

#61 6 years ago

WCS94...then T2

#62 6 years ago

GOTTLIEB JACK IN THE BOX. this is #2 sold the first one years ago. ran into this one and its a keeper. jack in the box was the first pinball I played when I was a kid, now that I'm a OLD kid its time to keep her .

IMG_4775 (resized).jpgIMG_4775 (resized).jpg

#63 6 years ago

RFM X2
    EIGHT BALL X2

#65 6 years ago

I bought 8 games twice...
    But ive bought the same game twice, in one day!
    What's better than 1 Big Guns, a Pair!
    Within 3 miles of each other, dueling craigslist adds, pulled it off in under 5 hours.

IMAG2205 (resized).jpgIMAG2205 (resized).jpg

#66 6 years ago

Baywatch and terminator 2, roadshow, and the shadow.

#67 6 years ago

BSD was the first, but not the last.

I’ve also owned CFTBL, TAF, and MB twice.

#68 6 years ago

FT (resized).jpgFT (resized).jpg

#69 6 years ago

I bought a Black Rose sight unseen that was supposed to be in excellent condition. It turned out to be junk. I then bought one that was in a fire and built a nice one from the best parts of both machines. I also bought Comet 3 times because I got good prices on them all 3 times. Same with Genesis and Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man. Bought them, sold them, wanted them again. Rinse and repeat. I also had 2 High Speeds but I cant remember why I bought them twice.

#71 6 years ago

Every game in my collection except GB, SOF and WH20. Pinbot 5x, Whirlwind 3x, IJ 4x, FT 3x everything else 2x

#72 6 years ago

Acdc premium nib....sold it, bought the VE

Taxi sold it, the seller let me buy it back 2 years later.

#73 6 years ago

Genie x2
    4 Roses x2

Both times to combine both to make one beautiful specimen and then pass the duplicate machine to another player.

#74 6 years ago

Has anybody re-bought a machine only to regret it immediately?

#75 6 years ago

I'm on my third NBAFB. Kids were upset when I sold the second one. Game that's easy for them to get into.

#76 6 years ago

Linked NBAFB.

#77 6 years ago

Oh...and a Whirlwind. So that’s 3 games I have bought twice.

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yup, I've done that a couple of times as well....

#79 6 years ago

Much like fine wine I tend to revisit games
    I have bought for a second time or more for my personal collection over the years
    BSD
    Shadow
    Monopoly
    Medieval Madness (then remake)
    AFM (then remake)
    Firepower
    Nascar
    Bonebusters
    Lethal weapon Last action Hero
    F-14 tomcat
    Transformers

Looking to revisit
    Road Show
    Who dunnit
    F-14

#80 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Whitewater, we bought it and no one in the family enjoyed it for some reason, sold it within the week. Never looked back. Tried it a couple times at a show, just can't get into it. Love the look, love the theme.

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Johnny Mnemonic 3x now. Maybe a 4th....

My first JM gets delivered tomorrow.

#82 6 years ago

My first machine was Jurassic Park. I sold it to fund my second machine, Fish Tales. Several years later, I had a cold call offer on my Fish Tales, which I reluctantly accepted. I used that money (in part) to fund my second Jurassic Park. Fast forward to this year, where I again resold Jurassic Park to fund Fish Tales. Of the machines I've owned, Jurassic Park would still be the fist on the list of one's I'd want to own again.

3 months later
    #83 5 years ago

My first and second firepower! Can’t wait to get these up and running.

FCAA9249-1B5A-4148-94BC-BD7535AB2365 (resized).jpegFCAA9249-1B5A-4148-94BC-BD7535AB2365 (resized).jpeg
    #84 5 years ago

Taxi twice (hopefully a third time soon), Fire twice, and Hot Shot twice.

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

DE Star Wars. Second one is in better shape but I do not play it much.

Added 9 months ago:

Sold second SW. Glad it is gone. TSPP replaced it.

#86 5 years ago

Whirlwind and BSM because I just had to have them both back. So happy to have them back too! Bought 2 NASCAR machines at one time but that was because I gave one to my brother as a gift. He sort of likes pinball and his two favorite things are fishing and following NASCAR. You can guess that I bought a Fishtales for him too. Even took it apart and rebuilt the whole machine including side art and cleared playfield. It is his favorite. And I get to keep overflow at his house with out any complaining.

#87 5 years ago

Oops. Dang.. BSD. Lol!

#88 5 years ago

TZ AFM and Tron LE

#89 5 years ago

BIN Williams Fire - I think it's one of the most beautiful games every made. Regretted selling my first and got a chance to pick one up nearby with a CPR playfield.

3269e03c15c7031d126509ea26afd001462d9ecd (resized).jpg3269e03c15c7031d126509ea26afd001462d9ecd (resized).jpg
    #90 5 years ago

I bought the same Williams Grand Prix... three times.

#91 5 years ago

Grand Lizard and next up BSD

#92 5 years ago

TAF to TAFG. Upgraded to HUO Gold game and haven't looked back...

#93 5 years ago

I seem to trade off then rebuy games later...

Who Dunnit? (traded off towards CFTBL, then rebought the same one back later and sold it)
    BK2K
    Judge Dredd (traded off then bought a different one later)
    CFTBL (traded off then later traded for a different one)
    LAH (traded off as part of the CFTBL swap, bought another one later)

#94 5 years ago

3x Spirit 5x EBD. The addiction has a strong hold on me!

#95 5 years ago

LOTRs...... sold that one also.

#96 5 years ago

BSD here to stay this time.

#97 5 years ago

Fish Tales

#98 5 years ago

In one bizarre moment I had two TZs at the same time. I no longer have the game at all- having moved back to another Tales from the Crypt sample game (my second, both sample games!).

20151210_175742 (resized).jpg20151210_175742 (resized).jpg

#99 5 years ago

In order: PinBot, High Speed, Monopoly, and Road Kings (also Donkey Kong if you're into that sort of thing).

#100 5 years ago

Judge Dredd was my first rebuy...mostly because of opportunity and cost. Reluctantly traded the first towards CV. Second one popped up for cheap ($800, which was cheap even back then) and was nicer. Unfortunately that one also reluctantly went in a large trade deal for my X-Men. Miss it, but no regrets. Wouldn't be too surprised to have a third someday.

Also bought Stern Star Trek twice. First was NIB Premium. Traded it for IM + NF, which was a good deal, but I regretted letting it go almost immediately. Eventually traded for a barely used Pro. No regrets "downgrading", and I like the artwork way better.

Just a couple days ago I did it again. This time Spider-Man. Had a routed original, but let it go as I really wanted a mint one, plus the vault was just coming out at the time and had me interested. Side note, it was traded for my replacement ST. Well I was finally able to replace it, this time with a barely used Vault. Bolting this one to the floor!

There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-game-you-bought-twice/page/2?hl=pmaino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.