10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by rolf_martin_062
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0Seven-Up-ipdb-conc-refr-2154b.pdf (PDF preview)
    0Seven-up-Work-02.jpg

#1 10 months ago

Hello Everyone.

I got a Williams Seven up (1969 ski model) I am trying to get kicking. It was in really bad shape when I got it, after working out the reset bugs I have it down to 1 issue. The single digit score Reel does not reset. It counts up fine. I have quadra checked the switch setting from 0-9, looks to be perfect with contact opening/closing. The game starts when its at 0 and it counts up fine. just cant reset. I can manually activate the relay coil near it and set it to 0 and the game will start so something is not telling it to reset? the Score motor and reset bank keep firing until I set it manually to 0.

#2 9 months ago

Hi Schamatack
    hmm, Your topic in EM-Hangout - I usually visit the EM-Tech-Forum.
    Great - ipdb has the schematics and the manual - look here https://www.ipdb.org/files/2104/Williams_1969_Seven_Up_Instruction_Manual.pdf on page-11 (on the right side - original-page-29 (?)) - Reset-Relay - Switch-C is for the 10-point-score-drum, Switch-D is for the 1-point-score-drum. See the first JPG - on the bottom: Wire-Black-White runs from Score-Motor-Switch-Impulse-B to "RESET-Relay, Switches C and D". Then run(s) wire(s) to Zero-Break-Switch(es) on the Drum(s). Look in Your pin at the Reset-Relay and the switches - then check wire-color-B-O and wire-color-O-Blu --- truely soldered-on ? See the first JPG - on top: I believe the actual wiring is as I show it - a short Jumper-Wire hops from one switch on the Reset-Relay to other switch on the relay.

I concatenated the ipdb-schematics - (heavy) freshened up --- see the second stuff - the PDF - to look at: You may have to make You an copy (down) on Your computer. The problem with "such heavy freshening-up": I may make faults / errors --- ALWAYS have the original schematics to look up there when You run into troubles reading "my work". Greetings Rolf

0Seven-Up-ipdb-conc-refr-2154b.pdf0Seven-up-Work-02.jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 106.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 219.99
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 72.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 4.99
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside