(Topic ID: 230330)

First Beatles gameplay stream -- live now on Buffalo Pinball!

By KevInBuffalo

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (2) (resized).jpg
beatles1 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Live now at http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball — Your FIRST LOOK at live, in-depth gameplay on the brand new Beatles pinball machine with Rudy at Tilt Pinball Bar. Come hang!

beatles1 (resized).jpgbeatles1 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

So that makes Buffalo Pinball the ED SULLIVAN show IMO. World television premier with 1.2 million people watching. Congrats!!!!!

download (2) (resized).jpgdownload (2) (resized).jpg
#4 5 years ago

You have always been the Ed Sullivan of pinball premiers. You always do a great job and that other guy too (nick). my question to you. We all know you know well in advance of most releases and never disclose titles. How do you keep it in?

IMO people trust you.

can you PM next title?

#5 5 years ago

Nice!
Have a Seawitch, so the layout is very familiar. I could do w/o the spinning disc in the center, but gameplay looks great.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

You have always been the Ed Sullivan of pinball premiers. You always do a great job and that other guy too (nick). my question to you. We all know you know well in advance of most releases and never disclose titles. How do you keep it in?
IMO people trust you.
can you PM next title?

Thanks for the kind words. Honestly most of the time I don't dig deep into the rumor mill. Unless it bubbles to the surface here or on Facebook or whatever I just try to enjoy what's out there already.

On the rare occasion that I do have some "insider info" I just keep it close to the vest. You build trust by maintaining trust.

So, in summary: 1.) I probably don't have much more information that you already have, and 2.) If I do I'm not sending PMs about it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethesda, MD
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-beatles-gameplay-stream-live-now-on-buffalo-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.