Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Silverballer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I had my first battle with the genie today and although I lost I thought it was pretty cool. This is the farthest I have been. Or actually ever witnessed for that matter. There was some kind of sword fight on the screen, the genie kept begging me , I saw something about unlimited balls but it was all over in a blur. It left me with a big smile and the desire to get right back and open a can of whoopass on mr blue. And the lamp. I never thought I would enjoy whomping on that thing so much. I hope everyone is having some good games this weekend, whatever machine it may be.

#2 8 years ago

The Genie is probably the best part of TOTAN along with the spinning lamp.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I had my first battle with the genie today and although I lost I thought it was pretty cool.

I know what you mean it is sooo fun!! I really love the unlimited multiball if you let them sit once they sink you lose so it is none stop action.

#4 8 years ago

Congrats on your first battle, too bad you lost though. You'll save her next time.

#5 8 years ago

- nice

#6 8 years ago

Here's some video of the final battle at an arcade. He gets a couple of minutes of gameplay but actually beating the game happened offscreen. Beware though as this video shows the ending sequence!

#t=2m42s

#7 8 years ago

I've been having real good runs on TSPP almost go to Alien invasion... Grrrr

#8 8 years ago

Thats awesome, I really have to make it out to your place sometime.

#9 8 years ago

Remember the longer the balls sit in the launcher lane during the unlimited multiball the lamp moves closer to the genie. So keep plunging!!! As fast as you can!!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from VT8man:

Remember the longer the balls sit in the launcher lane during the unlimited multiball the lamp moves closer to the genie. So keep plunging!!! As fast as you can!!

Ok, to tell on myself here, I didnt realize that there was a ball in the lane and only discovered it when the last ball on the playfield drained. I should of kept plunging 'em but didnt know. TDA also mentioned this. Thanks guys. Next time I will be ready.

Quoted from vster23:

Thats awesome, I really have to make it out to your place sometime.

vster, I will pinmail you the next time I have a party. Saturday nights seem to be made for pinball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside