Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bstock
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SAM_0755.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Picked up this game earlier this week and thought I'd try to record a little video. I wouldn't say the video is that impressive, but here is a picture of the rig I used. Thought it might make for a good laugh. I've officially named it the "Redneck Recording Rig". If you have a keen eye you'll notice the aftermarket Anheuser-Busch/Molson riser kit. The rig is currently HUO and as far as I can tell it's pretty much identical to what they use at PAPA. For the right price I may consider selling it.

SAM_0755.JPG

This was the resultant video. Enjoy.

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from bstock:

Thought it might make for a good laugh.

Indeed. Now, I'm off tho watch the video!

EDIT: Looks nice. Needs to be zoomed in more. And needs a "little" more commentary. Otherwise Bowen would be proud. Do one on WCS.

#3 6 years ago

Nice video. Thought you were going to Powerdown, but had a couple hard drains in there. "C'mon!!!"

Every JM I've seen played throws the ball a little differently when it comes out of the pops to the right sling, and it's interesting seeing how everyone deals with that reoccuring event.

#4 6 years ago

Thanks for posting the video, i've subscribed so I look forward to one on the WCS! Like pinballken said the only recommendation I'd make is a hair lower on the rig (since i'm assuming your go pro doesn't zoom) or post production cropping of the video, obviously the slightly lower rig would prob be better quality wise.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I was messing with the placement of the camera a lot. I can't see exactly what the go pro sees without hooking it up to the computer, so I had to keep taking a picture, plugging it into my computer, moving the camera, taking another picture, plugging it into my computer, etc. It was less than ideal. I'll try and fill more of the field of view next time.

I'll see what I can do about recording one of WCS.

I really was trying to get to the Powerdown mode, but came up a little short. Obviously this isn't the best way to play the game from a points perspective, but for the video I was just trying to shoot video that would be fun for people to watch, and showed off as much of the game as I could. Also a pretty crappy frenzy! I really like the "FRENZY!" callout! Sounds familiar right? The ball didn't want to go into the bumpers, and when it did it didn't want to stay there!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.00
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester , PA
$ 219.99
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Piscataway, NJ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside