(Topic ID: 122679)

First (of 30+) AMH sold at TPF (AMH sold out!)

By jfh

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 316 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Euchrid
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF0091.JPG
DSCF0389.JPG
DSCF2800.JPG
DSCF3436.JPG
256px-BibleAdventuresBoxart.jpg
spookyshow.jpg
20150328_112556.jpg
20150328_112552.jpg
IMG_20150327_173941584.jpg
image-652.jpg
image.jpg
yeah.gif
critic.gif
robinhood.gif
sprockets.gif
sally.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookycharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#146 9 years ago

Verging on exhaustion in the back of the car while KT drives and Pauly B. Co-pilots, heading back to WI. Can't thank everyone enough for the kind words and support. This weekend was absolutely overwhelming...

Ben and I agreed to 150 AMH's... And we mean it. Period. Done at 150. No more for any reason.

As Ben mentioned, because so many people were after game #150, we've decided to auction it off later this year (probably Expo). We'll start the bidding $1000 below retail ($4995) and everything it makes above that is going to a children's charity (juvinile diabetes research).

Still lots of work to do... We know that. Time to hire another minion or two so we dont fall behind.

To Ed and everyone at Texas Pinball Festival... Awesome job, and incredible show! We will be back next year!

Sleep... Come get me.

#210 9 years ago

Morning... so that's what sleep feels like?! I should get more of that.

Just letting everyone know we are absolutely behind after Texas in every way. We still haven't unloaded the car & trailer completely! Remember... the minions are building away (including our new full time cabinet assembly guy who started yesterday) while KT and I scramble on the rest.

We'll sit down tonight and sort it all out. KT (she still has a day job... for now) and I were both getting panic'd emails all weekend once the news got out of how good Texas was with people requesting games. They are still coming in every hour or so.

Also... we promised games to Australia, and WE WILL make that happen. it may be a small batch of 10 at this point.

So if we aren't getting back to you as fast as normal please understand... we will. Need to sort out all the games sold in person at the Texas Pinball Festival, Australia, KT's email requests, and my email requests... we'll offer the remaining games in email order received until we hit 149... then 150 goes to the charity auction.

We're doing our best. Never in a million years thought we'd have the type of weekend we did in Texas. Great first world problems to have!

Thanks everyone. Go back to speculating on what game #2 could be and how Ben Heck would look illustrated-up with ripped muscles, riding on a stallion, crashing through the walls of Jericho, on the back glass of Bible Adventures.

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If you sent a deposit you're good, it's the new requests since TPF that may not all get filled.
We're going to hold a few spots for sale at MGC, basically so we can "sell out" live and in person.

What Ben said... we ARE NOT oversold, but we very well might be over-requested. Last thing I want is to tell a customer that thinks they are getting a game they aren't. Hence the being careful right now.

So we'll sort it all out tonight, reply asap, and take the remaining few spots to MGC and "sell live". Really hope we can celebrate this all officially in a big way at MGC!!! We still consider that our home show.

#236 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Oh I like that idea! Chuck what do you think?
Slips of paper, draw 3 and they get the last games?

All I know today is we're going to go to MGC and have some fun with this... take a deep breath, and drink a few beers in celebration of what has been a whole hell of a lot of work.

We'll do something unique and cool with those last few game sales at the show for sure!

#264 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Right 150 AMH will take until early next spring to build.
By that time next game will be ready and they can switch over to building that.
Probably will be announced this summer.

Gonna do our best to make Ben wrong, but he usually isn't.

We just hired two more people... full time cabinet assembly guy, and KT!!!! Can't tell you how happy that makes us. She'll start full time in 30 days... HUGE deal for our family!

We're at 3 a week comfortably in the next month... and once we get close to #2 being built, we'll shoot for a game a day. On game #2, I want a good batch sitting here and ready to go out the door to their owners prior to shipping launch day.

I hate pre-orders, and I hate making people wait. Hope there is a day we can eliminate both of those things, but it's a tall order at this size company.

We'll never stop trying to eliminate both! CAN'T WAIT FOR MGC!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookycharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/first-amh-sold-at-tpf?tu=spookycharlie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.